• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns My new Springfield Armory XDS .45acp

fpdsniper

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Picked up my new XDS yesterday. Also had to drop off an item for a friend that works there. Not only did I pick up my new XDS, but she had an awesome package waiting for me. Inside were two XDS T-Shirts, two XDS Hats, one XDS Banner, and 10 XDS cozies! Did I mention that I love this company??? I'm shooting the XDS today for qualification so I can carry it on vacation starting tomorrow. I'll post my results if I have time. Until then, here she is with the 7 round mag attached:

IMG_20120629_091702.jpg

Re: My new Springfield Armory XDS .45acp

That is sweet! Please let us know how it shoots. Ive been very interested in that gun.

I got the first one in they Augusta area. I absolutely love this gun. Easy to manage recoil and accurate at the range it is intended for....a pleasure to shoot.

Dave

That's awesome. I've been looking for one, but the stores in town have not gotten any in stock yet.