• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new Stag 3G

gl51virus

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2011
Lake Charles, LA
Just got her in and only had time to put 2 mags through her. One of the best triggers I have ever squeezed. The long Samson hand guard is perfect for what it is intended for. I will post some groups tomorrow.

Re: My new Stag 3G

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pictures or it didn't happen.
</div></div>

+1

I have been wanting one of the 3G's for awhile now but seem to always spend the money elsewhere!
grin.gif

Re: My new Stag 3G

Range Report:

The gun handles great. Well balanced, points very well. Easy to swing from target to target. The trigger is amazing. Sorry no pics of groups. I am using a Burris XTR 1-4X. Doesn't make for really tight groups, but was able to put every round inside a 6" plate at 100 yds and rang an 8" steel plate with ease at 200 yds...so everything I want it for. As for the comp, it is a litte over aggressive on pushing the barrel down as many people have stated. At 50 yds I would fire 2 shots rapidly, double tap, and they would be between 12-18" apart up and down. Other than maybe changing out the comp, the gun shoots amazingly.