• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My New Surgeon! Pic of my best group ever added.

Shanerbanner10

Primer Denter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Oklahoma
    I've spent a lot of time shooting with some guys that had some very nice Surgeon rifles over the past 6 months or so. I was shooting my trued remmy, I got real tired of how nasty the Remington action felt in comparison to the surgeons although it shot great. So I got myself a Surgeon. Its feels 10x better. Really happy with this thing so far. Will post pics when I get some groups this weekend.
    The specs are the typical Surgeon Scalpel:
    Surgeon 591 action
    Surgeon DBM
    Jewell trigger
    Krieger 1:11.27, finished at 22", threaded 5/8-24, and it's a .308 match chambering.
    It's bedded into a Manners T4 (for now may need a T4A, we shall see after I get the other scope mounted)
    I have my break on the way for the suppressor, should be here Friday.

I'm really stoked to get out and get my dope and get some trigger time behind the rifle. The Bushy in the picture will be replaced by a USO before I get a rounds down range.

Last edited:
    One of the best groups I've ever shot. 5 Rounds. First one went bottom left second on is the center hole, 3rd top part of the top hole and the other 2 went through the same hole.

Congratulations on a nice rifle and some great shooting.

Awfully nice to be totally HAPPY with a new build that's working well isn't it?

FN in MT