• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MY NEW SURGEON REMEDY 338

trpr154

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2009
KS
REMEDY3384.jpg

REMEDY3383.jpg

REMEDY3381.jpg

REMEDY338FRONT1.jpg

Just need to get to the range.

Re: MY NEW SURGEON REMEDY 338

Very nice.Love the stock color,what was the color mix.

You'll love it! Had mine out over the weekend and shot out to 1740 meters.....grin!! Still had 8 mils left.

That's a beautiful rifle. I had the chance to shoot one of these a couple months back and it was impressive to say the least.
Enjoy the rifle and post up more pictures when you hit the range.

Tim

Whats the barrel length including the comp?

Awesome looking stick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sigster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice.Love the stock color,what was the color mix. </div></div>

Thanks

It's Surgeon's Light Marbel
40% light Tan, 40% Gray, 20% light Brown

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ren</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the barrel length including the comp?

Awesome looking stick! </div></div>

Barrel length from the end of the receiver is 28" including comp. The barrel is 27", and the true total length is 29.25".

It will be a little longer once my Surfire FA338SS Suppressor makes it through the ATF red tape.

What barrel maker and countour did you choose? Looks like a nice match at the muzzle with the O.D. of the surefire brake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrPink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What barrel maker and countour did you choose? Looks like a nice match at the muzzle with the O.D. of the surefire brake. </div></div>

The barrel is a Krieger #10 MTU contour. The Surefire is a little more bronze in color, but I do think it looks pretty decent.