• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new surgeon remedy!!!!! group shot also!

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    this is a few pics of my new surgeon remedy in .338 lapua.It features a mcmillan A-5 stock,28" krieger in 1-9.5 twist,sure fire brake,harris swivel bipod,leupold mark 4 high rings and a night force 5.5x22x56 with np-r1 reticle.The group shot below is 3 shots at 100yrds off a bipod.The reason i only shot a 3 shot is because i only loaded 3 of these rounds to test this charge of powder.The load used is lapua brass,96.8 grns of retumbo,300grn sierra match king and the OAL is 3.596.They are .010 off the lands.
    url]
    SCF1615.jpg[/IMG]IMG]http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt43/
    DSCF1614.jpg

Re: My new surgeon remedy!!!!! group shot also!

sorry guys i screwed that all up....my first time posting pics.
    DSCF1619.jpg

Ya'll wont believe me but i called and ordered it and he said it would be 4 to 6 weeks.Two and a half weeks later I was mounting a night force on it!!!! He said they were working hard on the remedys rite now so if you want one you better act now.

I just ordered a Remedy two days ago. It looks like a sweet rifle. That shoots as nice as it looks. I'm still trying to decide on stock and metal color while my MO is in the mail. Nice group by the way, have to credit the shooter also.

.........I just came In my pants. Hell yeah 1 mile here we come!

Thanks for the comments guys. He'll yes on the mile!!! It's on!

I think this rifle will just about put ten rounds in one hole. It is by far the best and most accurate rifle I have ever owned. a 3 shot group that only mesures out to.297 makes the 5 grand seem well worth it. I smiled so much when I got it that my face hurt! Hahahaha

I love it !!!I am having similar rifle built on an surgeon XL will use a Manners T4a and Lilja Barrel not sure if I will go 28" or 30" and thinking I will use NXS as well to save $$.

Sweet rig, and typical of all Surgeons it's a shooter!

awesome rifle, i can't wait to see some more groups posted that you shoot with this rifle at further distances! At least i hope you will post them.

I think that color combination on the stock is by far the best looking. Metal matches very well also. Great looking stick!!!

And group too!!!

A 1/2 moa thumper will handle just about everything. Sweet rig indeed!!

no can yet I'm still trying to get my AAC cyclone for my .308. Good god it takes forever! Yes I plan on shooting this bad boy out to about 600,800 and 1200 in a few days or so. I'll post pics of those groups when I do. Thanks again for the comments!