• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

My New to Me GAP

jhendri2

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2008
Altus, OK
Even though it has to back for a minor issue I love my GAP! I bought it used with 60 rounds down the barrel and it appears to be immaculately cared for. It's a Remington M/LR action, Krieger barrel, AICS stock, Badger FTE brake, Badger bolt knob. All in a 338 Lapua.

002-6.jpg

001-7.jpg

Jim

Re: My New to Me GAP

Nice, I would go broke trying to feed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, I would go broke trying to feed it. </div></div>

No Joke! I price the ammo yesterday and figured that would have to be a retirement gift to myself in 30 years.

It a beautiful rifle by the way!

LOL, Well I am military retiree. Ammo is kind of high. Looking to trade for a case of it and that will be enough to last me forever. Hey, it's kinda like cars, if you're worried about MPG and the price of gas...buy a Prius.

Jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhendri2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, Well I am military retiree. Ammo is kind of high. Looking to trade for a case of it and that will be enough to last me forever. Hey, it's kinda like cars, if you're worried about MPG and the price of gas...buy a Prius.

Jim </div></div>

Words to live by....

My local gun dealer has a used 338. I didn't get a change to inspect it closely - I can't afford them but what beauts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhendri2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, Well I am military retiree. Ammo is kind of high. Looking to trade for a case of it and that will be enough to last me forever. Hey, it's kinda like cars, if you're worried about MPG and the price of gas...buy a Prius.

Jim</div></div>

LOL, that is true Jim. If gas prices would have gotten any higher awhile back I would have bought a prius...

Feeding a 338 isn't bad if you hand load.

It's a great cartridge. Congratulations