• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new trainer.

flounderv2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Picked this up this weekend.

Savage MKII TR.
Barrel Threaded and re-crowned by Mark at Short Action Customs before the first round was ever fired.
EGW 20MOA base
Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x50 (Take off from my .308 when I replaced it with a PST)
My Form 1 Suppressor.
Older Harris Bipod.

Its a tack driver for sure and stupid quiet with the can. Its entertaining to shoot a bird and then hear the round impact the tree 15 ft behind the bird which is the loudest sound you hear.

IMG_20110724_170806-1.jpg

Re: My new trainer.

Hey, I just got my form one approved, and am starting the build for my 22 suppresor.

Mind if I ask what design you went with? Material? I have a couple picked out, but still on the fence for final design.

And nice rifle, range report is awaited...

Regards,
DT

6" long
1" OD x .049 wall

I cant remember if I used 316 or 304 stainless on the entire thing. I would have to go back and look at my order sheet from onlinemetals. Baffles are a hodgepodge of different design elements.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its entertaining to shoot a bird and then hear the round impact the tree 15 ft behind the bird which is the loudest sound you hear.</div></div>

Shooting P Dogs with CCI Subs and the only thing you hear is a .... THUD on impact .... quite entertaining !!!