• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

zjmccauley

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 8, 2014
Colorado
For those of you who have seen my Why you DON'T like Glock thread, yes, I've came to the dark side and am here to stay. (Also bought a g19)

Stainless steel slide CNC'd with their signature cuts, front and rear ball cut serrations, 4 window panes on the side and an oversized top window behind front sight and deep ball cut pocket in front of rear sight. Finished in deep blue nitride.
6" KKM 40 S&W fluted barrel, hood engraved with zev logo on the side and union jack flag on top, finished in titanium nitride
Zev Fulcrum complete trigger with extended firing pin - about 2.5 lbs with TiN detail on the trigger safety.
Grip has 3 oz brass insert and 3 oz brass large magwell finished in black.
Finger grooves removed, double under cut trigger guard and silicon carbide grip treatment
Dawson adjustable sights, front FO sight, zev rear serrated slide plate, zev extended mag release and extended tungsten guide rod

lRKrZpq.jpg

9qlOO6D.jpg

Vera niiiiize... I have a Lone Wolf long slide that I have been thinking about selling so I can get one of the Zev Dragon Fly cut slides like you have. No real reason other than the Zev piece looks AWESOME.

Vera niiiiize... I have a Lone Wolf long slide that I have been thinking about selling so I can get one of the Zev Dragon Fly cut slides like you have. No real reason other than the Zev piece looks AWESOME.

Actually, despite the cuts reducing only a small amount of weight, it's enough to notice in your hand. Does a good job of bring the center of gravity more towards the grip of the handgun, in conjunction with the magwell, it fits perfect in the hand

I think it needs some rimz. And some fuzzy dice...but come in nan, let's see some targets how does it shoot?!

Nice piece..I mean sick gat yo.

Sorry that's the best a ky boy can do lol.

I think it needs some rimz. And some fuzzy dice...but come in nan, let's see some targets how does it shoot?!

Nice piece..I mean sick gat yo.

Sorry that's the best a ky boy can do lol.

i've been unwilling to disrespect this weapon with factory loads, so i've been waiting to find more n320 or titegroup for handloads

It's form over function. Like KY said, needs more chrome and some spinners.

There are practical enchantments and there is modifications for the sake of modifications and aesthetics.

If your going to spend that much money butchering a glock, why not have STI build you a racegun?

It's his money and he can spend it however he pleases. Does it matter that he fully customized HIS Glock pistol? Maybe he did it for competition and range fun, and not for SHTFendoftheworldzombieattackebolaoutbreak reasons. For fucks sake.

OP-Bad ass looking pistol and still loking forward to range reports!!

It's his money and he can spend it however he pleases. Does it matter that he fully customized HIS Glock pistol? Maybe he did it for competition and range fun, and not for SHTFendoftheworldzombieattackebolaoutbreak reasons. For fucks sake.

OP-Bad ass looking pistol and still loking forward to range reports!!

spot on actually, its my uspsa limited gun lol. Ill be sure to share the report!

i've been unwilling to disrespect this weapon with factory loads,

Come on! It's a Glock. Shoot it and have fun. Not shooting it is more of a disrespect than using factory ammo ;)

Come on! It's a Glock. Shoot it and have fun. Not shooting it is more of a disrespect than using factory ammo ;)

Agree! If I were you I would be dying to see how it feels and performs, even with just some decent factory ammo. Plus if you do put it on a rest to see how it does with factory load accuracy, you can have a baseline to compare to when you get your handloads ready. Regardless, let us know how you like it!

That finish looks nice.

Is the 24 USPSA legal? I thought it didn't fit in the box?

Is the 24 USPSA legal? I thought it didn't fit in the box?

Should be fine for Limited and Limited 10. No box in those. Only in Production and SS.

I shoot a 24 in USPSA limited and it's legal. Nice looking piece, OP. The TiN barrel looks sick through the slide cut outs.