• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Newest Addition

B3dlam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2012
Kodiak, AK
Well my barreled action finally got here from Moon at Crescent Customs and it was well worth it I have it in an AI 2.0 Chassis with atlas bipod and spigot adapter. I am waiting on a huber concepts trigger which has been ordered just hasn't arrived yet. I may end up breaking down and picking up an Xmark trigger to fill in until the huber gets here. Scope wise I have decided yet but I have been considering both a Vortex Razor 5-20 and a Leuopold Mark 8.

Specs:
Bartlein 5R barrel chambered in 6.5 creedmoor and cut to 26" and threaded 5/8x24 for my Thunderbeast 30P-1
Badger M2008 action
All Finished Burnt Bronze
AICS 2.0 Chassis
Atlas ver 8.1 bipod with spigot mount
IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

Re: My Newest Addition

A friend had a spare tuned remington trigger so I have it up and ready to fire it will be borrowing a Leupold Mark AR 4-12 so I can at least she how she shoots until I get the money saved up for a solid scope.

I don't know what it is about about bronze but it looks awesome. That is an awesome looking barreled action. No matter what stock you put it in it'd look ready to kick some ass. Is it cera-kote'd?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LongArm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know what it is about about bronze but it looks awesome. That is an awesome looking barreled action. No matter what stock you put it in it'd look ready to kick some ass. Is it cera-kote'd?</div></div>

Yes that's Cerakote.

Hope this doesn't come across as sounding silly, but is the Badger M2008 action comparable to the AICS action, except with a 2 vice 3 position safety? If you don't mind, about how much less (ballpark) does it cost going the route you went instead of buying an AICS from Eurooptic or Milehigh? I like the look of what you have much more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCDR JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope this doesn't come across as sounding silly, but is the Badger M2008 action comparable to the AICS action, except with a 2 vice 3 position safety? If you don't mind, about how much less (ballpark) does it cost going the route you went instead of buying an AICS from Eurooptic or Milehigh? I like the look of what you have much more.</div></div>

I don't have any experience with an true accuracy international. Including the magazines and bipod I have around 3500 into this. Its a great action silky smooth I find myself just playing with it in the house.

That's about $800 less than an AI AE MkIII. Does the $3500 include your Huber trigger?

Yes that is including the huber trigger, the gunsmithing, and the cerakote.

Sick! Love the burnt bronze - what a beauty. If she was mine I'd name her the bronze goddess.

I will have to come up with a name for her to go along with Emma my ar-10 in 6.5 creedmoor.

That looks awesome. My new build is dont with all the metal in burnt bronze I cant wait to get it back and see how it turned out!

That is a nice looking rifle. I will be interested to see how it shoots.