• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors My Nighthawk!

jkkfam89

Minuteman
Feb 2, 2008
Bloomfield
I have had this Nighthawk for a little while now, but never posted pics of it. Well, I have shoot her a bit and wow, this is by far my favorite piece. A little history on her. She is the 5th nighthawk produced. The first four went to the owners and this one (Master edition) was built from start to finish by Travis G. I can't explain enough how nice this 1911 feels. To have a master gunsmith like Travis build for himself from start to finish explains a lot!
IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4310-1.jpg

IMG_4313.jpg

Re: My Nighthawk!

That's a beautiful pistol there. The test target is almost unbelievable. I actually shot in an IDPA match against some Nighthawks last weekend and I was admittedly envious. Great pistols... I'd like to own one some day.

Thanks, I have shot my Wilsons, Volkmanns and other 1911's but this one is un-real. Not saying anything bad about the other pistols, this one seems to be better for me!

NHCs are nice and they are very accurate. Congrats on a nice pistol - Masters Edition yet!!!

Beautiful! Don't let go of her.

I would probably sell everything I own before I would part with my Dominator.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful! Don't let go of her.

I would probably sell everything I own before I would part with my Dominator. </div></div>

Funny you say that! someone offered me a really nice rifle for it, but everyone I know said I would be crazy to give her up! Glad I didnt