• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My other Hobby

Re: My other Hobby

Looks like a blast! Wish I had some terrain like that around here. This one gets used to pick up my daughter from school and grab groceries.
Rubicon.jpg

I've had it out in the sand once up in Michigan last year though.
CIMG0737.jpg

Neighbor has a similiar setup, I see him towing it out (Doesn't license it) - and a bu ddy in Canada has a 90 Toyota Truck he uses....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Rubi does it have 44's front and rear? </div></div>

Yes Sir with the factory air lockers which I'm told aren't very strong. I'm sure I'll end up replacing them at some point.

Nice video.. Was that a kid in a childseat bobbing back and forth?? I hope the mother of the child doesn't see the video..

nice jeep you guys,I'm getting rid of my old truck, 72 chevy, and getting a jeep,something else to drain the wallet.

Jeeps are kinda fun. I have mine out on the road with me while I am on vacation. Nothin but mud in these parts though.
Rocks look like fun though. Would need a few upgrades to even consider it.
74413_135373023181952_100001277650116_207306_2501661_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice video.. Was that a kid in a childseat bobbing back and forth?? I hope the mother of the child doesn't see the video.. </div></div>

Mother was taking the video. My little girl has been wheeling with me for a couple years now. This was her first big trip NOT in a child seat. I just had a full suspension seat and five point harness instaled for both my kids. The suspension seat and Harnesses are just as safe if not more than the childseat.