• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Plinkster Trainer

Defuzer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2009
Alabama
Made this about two years ago.
decided to see what I could do with the cheapest 22 in the store.

lots of reading.. then picked up a Mossberg Plinkster 802.

basic model. grabbed airsoft frame/kit off amazon, lots of dremeling, sanding, cursing later... here it is.

the scope is 3-9X40 and along with the bipod, came in the airsoft kit. Will change out later.

Took a lot of headscratching and determination. I had to dremel out the inside of the airsoft frame. Cut down the mossberg factory stock and used that as a bedding block inside the frame. secured everything with steel putty and bedding kit to make sure there was no movement and levelled. basically, the action is in same stock as prior, it's just been cut down. barrel is floated out and touching nothing.

actually shoots pretty good

22lr2_zpsd4da0f1d.jpg

22lr1_zpsc68e47fc.jpg

Michael_zps8cf12cbd.jpg

Re: My Plinkster Trainer

I like it! Mainly the fact that you set out on a mission. You had a plan and it worked, and didnt blow up. A kinda flecktarn german camo? Looks good though.