• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Recent Absence

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
I've gone through a significantly life-changing event recently. It's going to result in serious downtime, and a refocus on my part on things a bit more weighty than Bear Pit drama.

I'll be more specific with some of you. It isn't a great mystery, but I'd rather not toss fresh meat to my detractors.

Dildópony rides!

New here but hope you can kick whatever stones out of your path!

Wishing you all the best, hopefully you get back up to speed before long.

Take care of yourself and come back when you can.

For life, what it does, often too much, often not enough........

Welcome back man.

See the source image

Lawd...forgive me for what a done thar

I hope your Hotdog cart tips over. Prick.

Stay well, get well, handle your shit, whichever may apply. I'm not around much either because quite frankly, we all have shit going down at any given time. Holler if you need anything, me and many others are more than happy to help in any way we can.

Redman

Good to see you back, I wish you all my best. I always enjoy your posts. Life is crazy, it lays the hammer to us all from time to time.

A lot of us here have your back if theres anything we can do for you at all.

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
I've gone through a significantly life-changing event recently. It's going to result in serious downtime, and a refocus on my part on things a bit more weighty than Bear Pit drama.

I'll be more specific with some of you. It isn't a great mystery, but I'd rather not toss fresh meat to my detractors.

Welcome back. I hope things turn out well.

Wishing you the best, Veer. Don’t know you personally, but certainly appreciate your wit and wisdom on here, brother. Thanks for all of the laughs when I needed them and for being a sane voice of reason, with ample amounts of humor and good cheer. You are appreciated.

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Well, you said it was significant, but didn’t specify if for the better or worse. I hope for the former! Either way, good to see you back, even if in limited scope.

Wherever you go please accept my best wishes for a happy journey.

Veer, I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. I hope your absence should be fleeting.

As for the detractors of my linguistic colleague, these enemies of nature, I stand proudly enameled with gilt by association.

Last edited:
Welcome back, and I pray everything settles down and is back to normal for you as soon as possible.

I took down the Bunny Dance at the request of powdahound. Not because I wanted to but as a courtesy.
Did you ever occur to you that perhaps Karma came to visit Veer ??

He must be feeling good enough since he still had enough starch in his panties to respond to my post.

At any rate---- Veer I extend to you a Sabritts. Get better so we can scrap some more.

I took down the Bunny Dance at the request of powdahound. Not because I wanted to but as a courtesy.

He must be feeling good enough since he still had enough starch in his panties to respond to my post.

At any rate---- Veer I extend to you a Sabritts. Get better so we can scrap some more.
Grow the fuck up! Or is it possible!

Reactions: Mwalex and Bender
We did not really miss you Veer... but in your absence the Pit has become an English Compositional and Grammatical free for all. Maybe now, the Balance has been restored. :)

thats some grade A class there, you homo trolling cock sucker

Guys,
I'd rather stay out of this, but I'll say this in PPB's defense. I didn't take his original post down because I've let a lot slide the other way, when he has been the butt of the jokes. A LOT. He's never complained. he took it all in stride.

Is it in bad taste to take a cheap shot when an opponent is down? Sure.
But it's hardly breaking new ground in this section.

Get well Veer. You too PPB.