• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing My recent trip to Wyoming

Furtaker_.223

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Columbia IL
www.snipershide.com
I finally got to go to the beautiful state of Wyoming for my chance to harvest a Antelope or two. I have to say, what an adventure. The opportunity for a nice trophy was kind of scarce.
I also got to meet two great guys from here, Sendero Man and Arnie. Two of the most down to earth guys I had meet. Arnie drove 2.5-3 hours for the day just to tag along and help with ranging and glassing the fields, and then drive back home. He did not hunt, just shared stories and laughs.
Then the next night we drove to Senderos home town for one of the best Prime Rib dinners I had ever had. We all sat down at Winchesters restaurant and shared all kinds of hunting stories. From bear to trout.
I suggest if any of you ever want an Awesome trip, head out west to Wyoming, You will be in for a treat of your life.

Here is a few of the pictures I got while out there. Only a few as I probably took close to 400 pictures. Alot was of scenery and critters.

This is the buck I took at 475 yards.
1318479507.jpg

After this critter. we took him into town and dropped him off at the processor since it was kind of warm out and we had a lot of tags to fill.
we then went to another spot and my buddy from Wyoming took this buck, the yardage is unknown, but Arnie ranged the doe for me at 175 yards.
1319982386.jpg

After we shot these two, we took a few pictures of the bunch. Arnie being in the orange vest. Then he drove back home.
(Thanks again Arnie!!!!)
1319982388.jpg

Here is a few more pictures of some critters.
1319982390.jpg

1319982377.jpg

I had to take this picture, the scenery was impeccable. These pictures don't do it justice.
1319982380.jpg

Then I stopped on the highway on the way to Buffalo WY. The sun just shining down on the town. It was a overcast day and just a bit of sun.
1319982393.jpg

Then after our bellies were full, and ran out of stories Sendero and I stood in front of Winchesters sign.
1319982395.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed the pics and the short stories as much as I did with the adventure and posting this.

Take Care,
Fur

Re: My recent trip Wyoming

Awesome pictures Denis. I'm glad ya guys made it out and had a blast. Like SM said hope it was the 1st of many trips to come

Ya'll are makin' me jealous! Looks like a great trip and that is some beautiful country. (Talking of prime rib is making me hungry!) Thanks for the pics Furtaker.

Thanks for shareing that story and congrats! Gotta' love Wyoming!

Looks like a great time

Congrats - that antelope hunting is about as good as it gets. I've been lucky to go to that general area the last 5 years and chase antelopes - great place great people!!

Well done - good pictures also Thanks for the post.

Awesome story. Glad you enjoyed your time here!

Re: My recent trip to Wyoming

Thanks for the kind words guys. It truly was a blast. Hopefully with years to come I will get to go more places like this to hunt and meet more guys from here on the hide. Truly <span style="text-decoration: underline">REAL PEOPLE</span> here!!!