• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My reloading room pics! Feel free to post yours too!

Kirkd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2013
Greenwood, IN

Top picture is a Mec jr in 20 gauge and mec size master in 12 gauge

Bottom pic is a Lee single stage press and a Lee turret press. Other goodies on table include Lyman case prep center, rCBS charge master, and hornady ultrasonic cleaner. I also have any area out in the garage where I tumble brass and a media separator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Vp H cmhbffc

Last edited:

Looks good, how many subs can you get out of an 8 pounder of trail boss?

I think that is a 5lb container. Will have to double check though. I use 4gr for 223 loads if memory serves me correctly. So, there is 7000 gr in 1lb and I have 5lbs, so its a shitload. Trailboss is fun to play with. I'm probably going to puck up a Remington 700 in 223 with heavy varmint barrel at cabellas to practice with. I'll play with the Trailboss even more with that rifle ad it doesn't cycle the AR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I use both those Lee presses as well. Where's all the brass?

I put tumbled brass in the red coffee cans and when they are get full, I fully process and resize them and place them in the clear plastic containers under the bench at floor level. That way, I just open a container and go at it. Getting ready to load 1000 9mm and I have about 100 12ga loads to do as well. Just started shotgun reloading.

It would be cool if we could get a sticky going to post reloading room pics. That may give a newbie some ideas as to what they may want.

It would be cool if we could get a sticky going to post reloading room pics. That may give a newbie some ideas as to what they may want.

There is a pretty big thread already of gun/reloading rooms. I was looking through it the other day. I cant seem to find it now.