• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My rifle

Jthoss0837

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
Greenville, South Carolina
Just got the bipod, one more paycheck and the scope will be on its way.
Nothing fancy, just thought it was a nice pic.
Im dying to shoot it. My last scope went bad, so now im upgrading to something useful!
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm

Re: My rifle

Nice lookin rifle. +1 for another 700 owner.

Great place to start......Now I'd like to welcome you to the "I'm always broke because I spend all my money on guns club"
laugh.gif

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot _Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great place to start......Now I'd like to welcome you to the "I'm always broke because I spend all my money on guns club"
laugh.gif

-Pat </div></div>

laugh.gif

I have that scope on my 234. Very clear optics. It tracks very nicely also. Are you going to reload?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have that scope on my 234. Very clear optics. It tracks very nicely also. Are you going to reload? </div></div>

Going to get into it when time/money permits.
Im only 17, working my ass off to pay for the scope :p

I got a Vortex Viper 6.5 x 20 a couple of weeks ago and I was surprised how clear it is for the price range. I can spot my 223 holes at 200 and can pretty much see them at 350 but it gets harder at that range. It is an easy scope to adjust - for the prices you can't go wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a Vortex Viper 6.5 x 20 a couple of weeks ago and I was surprised how clear it is for the price range. I can spot my 223 holes at 200 and can pretty much see them at 350 but it gets harder at that range. It is an easy scope to adjust - for the prices you can't go wrong. </div></div>

Great to hear some + feedback.
Ive heard great things about them, esp over the falcon menace.

That is a nice rifle you have there. You can switch things up as funds permit. I would like to commend you firstly for your work ethic and secondly for spending your hard earned cash the way you do. When I was your age...I was less judicious. Keep it up.

Same rifle that I started with. Can't go wrong with the Remy 700.
5r stock w/15" LOP(Bedded), GG&G base, GG&G sniper grade 30mm rings, SS 10x42. Now all I need is bottom metal and a bi-pod.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: godawgsdv8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of bipod are you using? </div></div>

Caldwell Bipod, swivel 6"-9"
Works great.
Friend has one, smooth doesnt have much play at all, mounts easy, and its only 35 bucks. So far i have no complaints

definately keep an eye out for a second hand stock - those varmint rifles are awesome fun for their price - congrats