• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Rimfire Wheelguns

BKSSNIPER

Minuteman
May 8, 2005
Arkansas
1C81EA06-8163-4B24-9E6B-DCB6427E6260.jpeg

My babies got new shoes today. Blue/Black from VZ Grips. The enclosed blackstrap gives me the trigger reach I need.
648 6”
617-? 6” w/ DPP
617 8 3/8” with Leupold 2.5x8
647 8 3/8” with Leupold 2.5x8

View attachment 7564388
My babies got new shoes today. Blue/Black from VZ Grips. The enclosed blackstrap gives me the trigger reach I need.
648 6”
617-? 6” w/ DPP
617 8 3/8” with Leupold 2.5x8
647 8 3/8” with Leupold 2.5x8
Very nice!

I have a pair of SB VZs for a K frame and a pair of RBs for an N frame. Both sit in the box o' grips because they are fucking TINY and I don't have big hands (size 8 glove).

I need a grip that really fills the hand and VZs always come up short. But up until now all I had seen from them for the K and N frames were grips with an open backstrap.

Same grips with a closed backstrap may change the game for me.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
I wish they were a little thicker but the covered backstrap really helps me. I have a few sets of Ahrends that I may try to get copied in G10 if I can ever find someone to do it.

Welp, the covered backstrap is available only in round-to-square conversion grips.

That doesn't help

I wish LOK Grips would expand into revolvers.

Those look great. What mount did you use for the DPP on the 617? I'm thinking about mounting a red dot on a 986 and I like the way that one looks.