• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors My Ruger LCP ..My little Nasty..

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Hello fellas i finally found some 380 ammo so i was able to try this little pocket pistol and I have to say I like it!!Recoil is not that bad for a tiny pistol, I did not have any malfunction during my session, accuracy well you guys be the judge, all shots at 7yds using magtech ammo..I think i will call this one My Little nasty..One question is there an accesories for the trigger?? like a trigger shoe of some sort??will the one for the keltec work??any hoodle jsut wanted to give you guys some thing to think about if you are still deciding to take the LCP plunge..P.S. any recommendation for a SD Ammo??

ruger001.jpg

ruger003.jpg

ruger004.jpg

Re: My Ruger LCP ..My little Nasty..

I have shoot some of the powerball stuff in mine with no problems. I've also pick up some of the hornady critial defence stuff but have not fired any. The hornady stuff looks real good it has a rubber type tip in the hollowpoint but its not round like that of the powerball. I have heard of a few people doing a little extra polishing on the feed ramp on them, but I can't see doing it unless run run into feeding problems. I have seen the crismon trace lasers for them they seem to be a real nice addon if nothing but for the intimidation factor.

These little pistols do group well for there size I shoot mine at 10-15 yards mostly. In rapid fire just dumping a clip on center mass it does just as well as my S&w 60 with the 1 7/8" barrel.