• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors My search is over!!And its a COLT

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Hello folks I been searching for the right CCW since i got my permit 4yrs ago, and as you guys all know i change/trade guns more than some other people change their pants
laugh.gif
, so finally I saw this new Colt Defender yesterday and as soon as i held it in my hands i just know its the ONE, I told the guys put my name on it and i will be back today so anyway here it is and man I was very impress on how nice it feels when i was shooting it, and for those people who say Colt is not accurate out of the box well you guys be the judge, shots taken from 7yds to 10yds becs this is infact a save your bacon kinda pistol..

compact001.jpg

compact002.jpg

compact003.jpg

compact004.jpg

compact005.jpg

compact006.jpg

Not bad for a NIB COLT ..
compact008.jpg

compact009.jpg

Re: My search is over!!And its a COLT

how much did it set ya back?

Re: My search is over!!And its a COLT

Nice pistola,

How do you like the hogues? (are they in fact hogues?) I would recommend night sights and and an ambi safety when you get the time / $. The stainless is a nice touch if you sweat like I do.

Try and keep this one for a while, or maybe even a month!