• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos my sniper rifle..

Re: my tikka t3 tactical..308 win..

Burris is excellent scope riverguide!!..very nitide and brightness (sorry 4 my english but i'm italian).... and the mil.dot reticle illuminated is useful in every climatic condition! ... and regolation of quarter of moa are precise.. i've give the zero at 100 metres!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AnthonyAI</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice gat! what make is the 20moa rail? </div></div>

thx
wink.gif
the 20 moa rail is for the long range... with the burris i can shoot at 750 metri max ,,,, with 20 moa rail i can shoot also at 1000 metri ... tikka t3 tact is very accurate because use the same barrel of trg 22
laugh.gif

What are your best groupings with that bad boy?

x XNF9 : Hi! my best groupongs are 16 mm at 200 metres and 24 mm at 300 metres... i use bullet hornady a-max 168 gr or sierra MK 175 gr , vitha n-140 42.5 gr, AOL 72.1 mm
wink.gif
is very accurate! ..

Hoping to get my gun this week and get the same groupings.... might need to pray a little to get that good lmao. Amazing groups.

you'll see that the gun will help you a lot
wink.gif

t3 has a fantastic bedding and the muzzle break decrease recoil and increase performace
wink.gif

you buy that caliber xnf9??

Love the Tikka. Nice build.

thanks sheriff!!

PS.i was in santa cruz the last years!! very nice!!! i love surfer in san francisco bay
laugh.gif

A buddy of mine just got back to the US after 2 years based in Vincenza. He sent me lots of goodies before he came back stateside.

Great rifle...

happy shooting.

really?? i have played my military service in Vicenza!
laugh.gif

tikka, fantastic rifles, i have the tikka super varmint in .308. from what i can tell there almost identical except barrel length and finish...

either way there a fantastic rifle, and very accurate

Nice set up you have there. I too lived in Vincenza for awhile. Nice to drive in a country where people know that slower traffic must move right. Especially, I miss a little restaurant in the Hotel Giada, in Vancimuglio(?) that had mouthwatering bruschetta served my gorgeous ladies wearing those little librarian glasses...

paint question: do you think that is nice with a camo paint??? maybe a green tone... because my optic in green
smile.gif
thanks guy!

Bobby,maybe you have right...black is aggressive... so, the ammo holder is a VEGA product, with a little adjustment by me

thanks GTB and TJ
wink.gif

TJ,i hope for you that you 'll buy!! T3 tactical will give you a lot of satisfactions ...
I have finally find a range to 600 yard and is fantastic!!!
laugh.gif

hi TJ, this is the last (and the most beautiful :p ). My rounds are signed in red.... last 2 round i wanted to do a head shot, but i did a neck shot
frown.gif

but at 600 mt, with 6-8 mph wind is not easy
laugh.gif

url]

Im sure that's better than i would do in those conditions. Might not have been perfect shots, but that target is down!

I shot at 600 meters only a few times... i hope to improve
laugh.gif

Can any action work be done on a Tikka?

AICS is very nice!!!I know what to get for christmas!!!
Thanks TJ
smile.gif

I also bought T3 Tac. 24" and did you notice barrel is no longer thickened at the muzzle (Mel's SniperCentral review...) and is uniformly 22mm wide up to the chamber. I had problem with original muzzle break as it would screw on too easly and that flimsy fastening nut could barely hold it in place, did you have same problem? I used a vice to clamp muzzle break a bit so it screws on really tight (i use wood lever to screw it on) and nut only for looks
smile.gif

mm no, i've not this problem..maybe because i've used Loctite on muzzlebrake screw ..
Is accurate your Rifle??

Sadly no since i don't have a scope for it yet
smile.gif
. How about barrel width is it uniform 22mm or is thicker at muzzle end as was Mels one

mah, i think that is a very good rifle... with little changes can become surgical.... action T3 is excellent,as barrel ...
Buy a good scope,and funny
wink.gif