• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My son was born

ArmedGinger

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2018
BC, Canada
Jacob Kenton
Born Oct 4th
12:57am
9lbs 6oz

IMG_20211004_030453_762.jpg

Congratulations!! Your new life starts NOW! Enjoy the Ride!

"Quote"
Build him/yourself an M40A1 to celebrate

Reactions: oneshot86
@ArmedGinger

Congrats man!

My best advice is this. Never put money or things above the thing your child needs most, you. Do WHATEVER it takes and begin now, to never put that precious gift in the hands of the purely evil public school system. Enjoy every moment at every stage, you’ll miss it later on.

Congrats!

They are a lot fun. Spend every minute that you can with them.

Congrats bro, nothing but the best for him

Congratulations!! Kids are amazing, Nothing in the world compares to being a father.

Congratulations! Everyone has offered advice, so I guess I will too. Be careful, he is only one day old and already looks pissed off!😁. JK, man, in all seriousness, kids are awesome.

Congratulations! He looks pissed that you took him out

Congratulations!

People like us who hunt, shoot and fish and enjoy the outdoors will open up the world to their children.

I had the pleasure of going into the outdoors with my children and you will too. I am almost jealous of all the fun and memories that are awaiting you.

I see a Chipmunk in your future, both my children (34 and 32 years old) still have their Chipmunks in their gun safe.

Awesome news brother! Lots of good advice so far, so here's mine: Value your child for what he is today, not for what he will be in the future. Socialize him before age three for his own lifelong benefit. And don't let him do anything that annoys you, it'll create resentment later on and will come out in hateful ways.

Don't overprotect him, give him the tools to face down the evils of the world. If you shield him from evil, and prevent him from being able to deal with those things, you will become the evil you are trying to protect him from. Make him strong and capable as there is no nobility in being helpless. The most peaceful men are those capable of great violence.

Congrats! They grow up fast! ...Just took my boys for their first no-training wheels bike ride today. Take lots of pictures, videos and enjoy the ride!

Congratulations , you know you need to go buy Jacob a Happy Birth Day Rifle.

So the wife had to have an emergency cesarean to get the baby out to his head being too big. That of course took a lot out of her and she's in really bad pain from it. We are still in the hospital for another day or two. Baby Jake is doing well although he's not suckling mom, could be since she can't hold him where he needs due to her pain, so I've been feeding him formula and doing all the walking, changing, and burping. But he's a strong little guy, doesn't fuss too much (except if he's really hungry).

Reactions: 502Chevelle
What nobody tells you about having a newborn is the amount of anxiety, external and internal expectations and pressure, and uncertainty. It’s an abrupt lesson in working through an endless challenge, with what feels like no idea what you are doing, in the highest pressure situation you’ve likely ever been in (life and death situation takes on a whole new meaning) with doctors, family, strangers, etc. all weighing in with varying levels of competence and judgment but really no exact answers….and you are getting very little sleep. The birth of our children and the years immediately following were singularly unique and amazing but I wouldn’t go back.

Good to hear mom is recovering and baby is off and running. You got this.

So the wife had to have an emergency cesarean to get the baby out to his head being too big. That of course took a lot out of her and she's in really bad pain from it. We are still in the hospital for another day or two. Baby Jake is doing well although he's not suckling mom, could be since she can't hold him where he needs due to her pain, so I've been feeding him formula and doing all the walking, changing, and burping. But he's a strong little guy, doesn't fuss too much (except if he's really hungry).

Your wife's milk will probably have a lot of painkillers in it for a bit until that all flushes out of the system.
That can cause a problem where the baby starts to feed then falls asleep before they get enough because of the drugs they get.
So you needing to feed him and such with formula for a bit, probably isn't a bad thing actually.

Reactions: mtrmn
He already looks bigger than a newborn. Hope mom is doing well. I show the picture to my wife and she immediately said “He is huge, I hope she had a c section.“. 🤣

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's a beautiful thing.

Wait to build him a bolt gun until you find out if he's left or right handed.

Or build him a badass AR platform.