• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My spotter -in-training

Re: My spotter -in-training

1 ruff = 1 mil right?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Priest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 ruff = 1 mil right?
wink.gif
</div></div>

LOL, Nope, =1 mil up & a Grrr= 1 mil left
wink.gif

Ya have to get him some custom earpro. At least he already has a Gillie suit on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RSA-Raven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Monkeys raiding the corn fields +/- 300m away. </div></div>

Don't hear that much here in the sates...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya have to get him some custom earpro. At least he already has a Gillie suit on. </div></div>

i was thinking the same on the ghillie. i always wonder about that. our bird dogs didnt mind but my two big akita come running in the house when there is a gunshot in the hood or fireworks. i know you can break them but i wonder about hearing. i hunted birds my entire young life with no hearing protection.

That's a cool photo. Reminds me of a lab I used to have that would have that kind of intensity when the ducks would start to roll in.

already has a ghillie on hahahahah that was funny

oh dude, I would love to split a monkey's wig open and watch it through my scope. I fucking hate monkeys.

Cool picture, I would love to get my dogs to hang out when I am shooting, but after the first shot, they would be in the next county.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh dude, I would love to split a monkey's wig open and watch it through my scope. I fucking hate monkeys. </div></div>

????
There's a whole lot of anger there.
Some sort of childhood trauma? lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh dude, I would love to split a monkey's wig open and watch it through my scope. I fucking hate monkeys. </div></div>

????
There's a whole lot of anger there.
Some sort of childhood trauma? lol
</div></div>

bwahahaha awesome

I've got a Shepherd that bolts to the nearest large tree at gunfire ... for some reason he assumes that another dead squirrel is going to miraculously fall from the sky for him to chew on.

which one is the spotter, the dog on the right or the poodle on your shoulders?