• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes my st-10 came today!!!!!

Killswitch Engage

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
ohio
here it is mounted.
700pss
mk 4 low rings
badger 20moa base
us optics st-10
002.jpg

Re: my st-10 came today!!!!!

very nice! lets seem some through the glass pictures!

also i see you live in ohio? where you located?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jv101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice! lets seem some through the glass pictures!

also i see you live in ohio? where you located? </div></div>

wapakoneta

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">click rate?
reticle?
illumination? </div></div>

1/2 MOA EREK
MIL-DOT
NO ILLUM.

Hey, someone put the stock-pack on the wrong way and left a shoe on the driveway!

Very nice set-up. I really like it. Congrads.

Gorgeous!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, someone put the stock-pack on the wrong way and left a shoe on the driveway!

Very nice set-up. I really like it. Congrads. </div></div>

what? you can tell i am not a photographer. i know i will work on it. yep, lefty here. i really enjoy shooting rh rifles lefty. i am pretty much ambi but a rh rifle feels natural left for me. also i didn't have to request the windage knob on the left.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dgunn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jv101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice! lets seem some through the glass pictures!

also i see you live in ohio? where you located? </div></div>

wapakoneta </div></div>

never heard of it haha!

I am out near Medina (if you have ever heard of it) if not, its about 45min or so south of Cleveland!

Yeah, can we get a through-the-scope view? I'm strongly considering a very similar setup on the same rifle. Also a straight-on side shot would be great! Thanks!

Looks good!

You gotta love the simplicity of a 10x scope and of coarse, you just can't go wrong with a USO.

Even though I have a couple myself, I never get tired of looking at them.

CM.

i will be hitting the range tommorow for a zero and testing. i will try and get some through the glass pics for you all who want them and a range report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lumpy grits</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi, may I recommend for you to mount your scope rings with the nut on the other side. This way the loading port is clear etc.
Respectfully,
LG </div></div>

yes, i may do that after some testing. thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude.....that stick looks sweet. PAT. </div></div>

thank you and here are some pictures from the range today. after my zero was achieved this thing shot great. i am very pleased with the whole package. here it is. groups fired with FGMM 175gr avg 2690 fps center bull is 5 shot grop after zero 100yd. second is 5 shot 200yd group.wind was 10-15 gusty and full value
041.jpg
046.jpg

No through the glass shots? The number one most requested thing on here??!!
smile.gif
Come on man, you owe us!!!

here are some through the glass. i am not real good at it and it doesn't do this scope justice.
045.jpg
044.jpg
043.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No through the glass shots? The number one most requested thing on here??!!
smile.gif
Come on man, you owe us!!! </div></div>

got ya covered brother

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jv101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice! looks very clear!

nice scope </div></div>
yes, it is crystal clear with generous eye relief.