• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My swiss collection

Re: My swiss collection

always the same,US guys want EU rigs,and EU guys wants ARs/SCARs..
but there are too many laws ( of shit ) LOL
cry.gif

heh I'm the designated sig fanboy on here. Well not just here but was on arfcom too. And yes I own a 556! I gave up my ar-15 for it and I DO NOT regret it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: angelone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">always the same,US guys want EU rigs,and EU guys wants ARs/SCARs..
but there are too many laws ( of shit ) LOL
cry.gif
</div></div>

heh fine with me. LET'S TRADE!!! xD

heh. I'd love to get a 551 lower for my 556. I've got the aurora diopter rear. waiting on front sight.

I know,swiss SIGs are build for decades,30.000 rounds warranty an all small parts are hard to beat,but I hear US SIG556 are not so fine.
But wait,next month I get my AR15 SBR with HK G36 gas system,to beat the hell out of it

hasta la vist
baby

dont need,because the Reflex is very compact and does not stay in the way when handling,if a EOTech is on then a must have,
thx

I wish I lived in a state that allowed SBR's. The classic stock looks so much better IMO than the AR stocks the first were putting on the 556.

Good looking rig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Station</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I lived in a state that allowed SBR's. The classic stock looks so much better IMO than the AR stocks the first were putting on the 556.

Good looking rig. </div></div>

+1...the classic furniture is soooo much nicer!

the folding classic stock is rock stady,you can ram a door with it.
the AR coll. is good for shooting with body armor or flak jackets
SIG also makes a folding classic coll.

If I remember correctly in Austria you are only allowd for two semi auto weapons and that includs pistol and rifle and also no pump or semi auto shotguns for you isn't it?
BTW
I love Austria

pupguns are only for restricted people,semi automatic are free,shotguns all,semi rifles are: AR15 ( Oberland ) SIG 550/551/552 Steyr AUG,some HKs,BT96,Berettas Storm pistol carbines,and all pistols and revolvers incl. FN57 pistol
you need in austria a gun license for two handguns ( pistol revolver,semi auto rifles/shotguns )
but normaly you can take more as two

Swiss and Austrian are my absolute two favorites. Hope to see more pics in the future.

Beautiful. You're very lucky.

I'm thinking about going with the possibility of a Reflex reticule like yours of some sort too from their many versions, just not sure which one, over the Eotech.