• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My team

338dude

Banned elsewhere
Minuteman
May 27, 2018
Tennessee
Low light if this is not in the proper forum please move it. I put it here because I am mentioning my hunting partner and the only member of my hunting team!
I’ve had a few events very recently in my life that to some people may not seem like a lot but they mean the world to me they involve hunting partners,and pets. In my World my pets are my children!

I’ve been struggling for the past week with news of my pet being diagnosed with bone cancer and I have 30 days to make the call. at best this is very hard on me and as I had trips planned I will be out of town and this duty would fall on my wife. I did not want to say anything to my hunting partner because he is the type of person that I suspected would change his plans due to my recent troubles, well I was right and he did even though I told him I was ready to hunt that just shows what kind of person he is and I love him for it! your hunting partner is your family and can be closer to you than anyone except for maybe your wife or children. I want to let everyone on this site know that (hecouldgoalltheway)is that person! No one here can measure up to him in my eyes and you guys never will and I am not talking bad about you I’m just relating how I feel about my hunting partner and my friend.
Pic of my SON bullet! I will have only four years with him I wish it was longer!
9ECD6AB9-5206-40A2-B40F-A771A745C500.jpeg
A1D9877D-A445-4D8C-9924-FD5D068B0F6A.jpeg
837CFDDC-B9DB-4C29-92C8-A2D5BC6F2F95.jpeg

Great Danes are big dogs and usually only live about eight years. I’ve done this many times I’ve had Danes almost 35 years but this was just a little too soon.

I hate that the big lovable ones always go first and the yippie ankle nippers live forever. I am in the same boat, my girl is my baby and even though she is only 8.5 years, she is aging prematurely and it kills me. I will keep Bullet in my prayers.

• Love
Reactions: 338dude
I hate that the big lovable ones always go first and the yippie ankle nippers live forever. I am in the same boat, my girl is my baby and even though she is only 8.5 years, she is aging prematurely and it kills me. I will keep Bullet in my prayers.
Thank you very much I’ll be passing on a prayer in your direction as well!