• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My teams...

Kir

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
Howdy! Newbie Kir here. I grew up across the street from a playground so I got involved in all kinds of sports. You name it, I possibly played it. The usual stuff, baseball, football, basketball, tennis, croquet, tether ball, paddle ball, had a wading pool for those under 13 too. Even though I joined the Air Force and am now living in Sparks, NV, I still root for all my fave L.A. teams.
Angels (Originally watched the PCL team at the duplicate Wrigley Field in L.A. I am after all OLDE!) Dodgers (used to listen to Vin Scully on a transistor radio), Rams (always great on paper, but could never put it all together. Parents had season tickets.) Chargers I much prefer as I went to their very first exhibition game against the then...NY Titans before they changed to Jets. Lakers thru thick and thin. USC football, but UCLA basketball. NOT the Clippers though. L.A. Kings and the Anaheim Ducks. Recently became a little interested in the L.A. Football Club (great logo) and the Galaxy in soccer. If they are from SOCAL I will usually root for them.
I am a graduate student of the University of Nevada (formerly called: "at Reno" or UNR) so I root for them too. Basketball team currently doing great! Miss Chris Ault as coach of the football team.
I also follow other sports on the telly: NASCAR, America Cup Racing (I did a paper on it in middle school), some track and field is interesting. Olympics. Horse Racing (I always try to watch the Triple Crown at the very least). Indy 500.
So, that should give you a little idea about what I like. So if you ever want to chat about any of them or your teams...

He signed, He signed...Mikey got $400+ mil. for ten years at the end of his current contract which still has two years to go!
Makes me want to live until 2030!!!

GO ANGELS!!!