• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My thought and feelings exactly

Some folks get confused between America - The Beautiful and The National Anthem.

I have seen it before . . . especially at a Veteran's Day program. Somebody places their hand over their heart and then most everybody in the audience does the same.

NO WAY that performance took place in New York City...

Had to be every conservative in that city in the building for that performance... Cause no way the dirty libs in that city would do that.

I just made this one. Please steal it.

272031761_10225173557478932_8524397729044110305_n.jpg

We have certainly been graced, but seem to be lacking in the brotherhood we once cherished.

God Bless America and all those, everywhere, who love and stand for freedom.
Yes, America is indeed the land of the free and those who want to tear it down are free to get the fuck out and go back…to Somalia like that little cunt Omar, just as an example.

I love America and our Constitution which is unique in all on mankind’s history and consider myself a patriot. And fuck those who don’t.

Went to a protest in Boston today.

National Anthem was sung as the marchers marched.

Lots of Gadsden Flags.

Lots of support from people stuck in traffic as the thousand or so anti-mandate protesters marched.

Boston instituted a passport today.

Shit 250 years ago peeps in Boston went shithouse because they had a tax on paper.

Tried to pull some pictures off the net but Google must be censoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
So, when I joined the Army- hand over heart was all we had. One day (maybe under baby Bush)-we could salute.

I did that so folks around could see those who served and respect the sacrifice. As it is a sacrafice. So many birthdays and Dad not being home. I'm embarrassed when "thanked for your service." comes out. But that service did come with a price to my family. I thank them back for noticing.

And now, we speak of God.

LOL.

Is God mad at those who forget their hats? Seriously?

If they hold their hand over their hearts. If they salute... and mean it... does it matter to God? I hope so!

What if they give two shits about God and remove their hat?!

What if they are those who oppose God? And do the same to fit in?

Hang a man for his hat? Or his intent? Asking for a friend.....

Good people will find the same IMO. God cares not about hats.

Thin line here boys..... Just sayin'.

So, when I joined the Army- hand over heart was all we had. One day (maybe under baby Bush)-we could salute.

I did that so folks around could see those who served and respect the sacrifice. As it is a sacrafice. So many birthdays and Dad not being home. I'm embarrassed when "thanked for your service." comes out. But that service did come with a price to my family. I thank them back for noticing.

And now, we speak of God.

LOL.

Is God mad at those who forget their hats? Seriously?

If they hold their hand over their hearts. If they salute... and mean it... does it matter to God? I hope so!

What if they give two shits about God and remove their hat?!

What if they are those who oppose God? And do the same to fit in?

Hang a man for his hat? Or his intent? Asking for a friend.....

Good people will find the same IMO. God cares not about hats.

Thin line here boys..... Just sayin'.
Good points brother. IMHO 'God' only cares about one thing, the content, or intent, of a person's heart. Do you do your best to treat others the way you wish to be treated? Ill leave it at that.

The good book says in Paul's letter to the Romans chap 13. "Give honor to whom honor is due". So I think God cares.

The good book says in Paul's letter to the Romans chap 13. "Give honor to whom honor is due". So I think God cares.
Of course it does, but not about outward stuff. Thats religion and dogma and thats bullshit. Maybe you'll get offended because I used 'It' instead of 'He'. Dogma, bullshit.

What if a man is quadrarplegic in a wheelchair, cant get up or cover his heart? does that make him less n the Almighty's eye's?

I refuse to get into throwing a bunch of quotes back and forth. That only proves you an copy quotes, not that you can reason or think.. Use your mind and learn to think.

Only images I can find to the protest in Boston yesterday is on the organizer's Fuckbook page........

This kid was good....4-5 stories up.....

272068727_432774678551015_1941218773226643956_n.jpg

Anyone that owns a "First Navy Jack", and can break it out on a moments notice to hang out his window, is fucking all right in my book. Boston used to be majority populated with this type of kid. He is probably the loudest talker in the bar, pronounces no "R"s, most of his clothing has Bruins, Celtics or Sox logos, and he will fight you at the drop of a hat.

Last edited: