• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My thoughts on GPS pack after shooting a match with it.

tlsmith22

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2008
ALABAMA
I bought a tall GPS pack a couple weeks ago after trying a couple different packs that didn’t quite work for me. A couple of things I don’t like abt the GPS, no drink pocket on the outside and no pocket to put the tripod in. So my solution was to add a couple of simple items to it, the two holders molle in and the the other velcros. I probably carry too much stuff but I had lots of room for everything I carry which includes, 2 mags and mag pouch, 100 round ammo case, small notebook with paper and pens, Smedium GC, pint sized GC and Gray ops plate and bag, Swaro 15x56 binos(in case and shown where they go), kestrel, tripod, gloves, hot hands, few minor tools, spare trigger, rain cover for rifle and various other odd and ends. All in all, I was pleased with the pack but its not perfect. I like that it has a huge compartments for bags and stands on its own. I hate that it didn’t have a place for tripod or a drink on the outside. It also includes a built in rain cover that pulls out from behind the handle.

B6042E40-B9A2-42D1-A77C-CF35C7C84453.jpeg
8CD908E4-3084-4C73-83E0-3B23109B1664.jpeg
76200EC2-7C9C-4D48-A654-1D5C1DF60CD1.jpeg