• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My trigger time fix for at home....

Twisted

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2009
NW Oregon
www.twistedfirearms.com
Just for when its too late to make it to the mountains or range with the big gun I built this little target stand at work out of PVC. Came home and welded a small plate on it and went to town.

ruger22targetpractice02.jpg

ruger22targetpractice01.jpg

Re: My trigger time fix for at home....

Nice to be able to shoot at home. Wish we had that luxury here.
what's the can? Warlock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fatpuddyarno</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to be able to shoot at home. Wish we had that luxury here.
what's the can? Warlock? </div></div>

Yeah, Warlock. I swap it between this rifle and my 22/45 mk3 often. I am going to probably get one more rimfire can so I don't have to swap them but I need to get my current "wait to pickup" list of suppressors taken care of first.

And I remember 10-15 years ago when we would shoot all sorts of guns here on the property. Now its like people are getting closer and more scared of guns. I still go hiking around with the AR often but if I shoot something it is suppressed. We used to sight in all our bolt guns here too.

Nice. I have a Warlock, too. It switches beteween a TacSol dedicated upper, a Beretta 21A, and a Ruger MkI I cut back, sleeved, and threaded. Going to thread my 77/22 next.

Nice Improv. Ive got a similar setup at my home range with golf balls and fishing line. I feel ya with the houses closing in around you. 5 Years ago I could shoot out to 300/400 yards on private property. Now Im limited to rimfires and 100yrds, better then nothing tho!