• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes My USO Deal of the day....

Re: My USO Deal of the day....

If im not mistaken, that would be the Snipers Hide edition USO that was produced a few years back. Good snag

oh no! that is a bad deal, quick, sell it to me, and I will help you to get rid of it.
wink.gif

any idea what they went for then? i added it up on a current build and it totaled $2500+

no clue, but im sure a few around here have them and would be kind enough to chime in. You snagged a nice one, last match i went to a guy was running one and it was a fine scope.

Is it a Mil/Mil or MOA Scope? Either way nice snag. The times I dont look on gunbroker. Is when all the good stuff is on there.

moa/moa unfortunately, wish it was mill mill, but at that price i can learn to love it. i never do either, i just got this little urge to check ebay/gunbroker and bang, there it was. it was initially listed w/ a buy it now of $1799, i e-mailed the seller w/ a offer of $1600 and he changed the buy it now for me. DONE!

Sweet deal! I think it's old enough with that old style Ergo to have possibly been made by John Williams Sr. Cool!

By the serial# it looks like it was built back in 2004. A friend of mine has a SH special edition scope and it is a nice one that he got two years ago second hand.

Good catch.

It was built in 2004. The new cost then was basically about $1,800.00 for it. The seller pretty much got his money back for it. Still a good buy considering what that same scope would cost you today.

I like the color, and I think you did just fine. Hell, its a USO. They just retain their value.

lol, ya. im happy w/my purchase. i have been trying to sell my $2400 Zeiss Diavari 6-24x56 for $1700 online and still have not even had much interest. killing me

No it is not old enough to have been made by John II. The SH logo is indeed the older logo and the scope is from the SH limited edition. If memory serves there may have been a limited edition SH rifle attached to it at one time.
If you had been around pre 'Hide dump(this site has been dumped several times since that scope was made) you would have been able to find it's original thread

Great scope! I would love to have an old GAP Kopfjaeger with one of those on it!!!!

ahh, those were the good old days-a man could like MOA and not have to live in shame.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great scope! I would love to have an old GAP Kopfjaeger with one of those on it!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">ahh, those were the good old days-a man could like MOA and not have to live in shame..... </span></div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

sweet, looks like ur in cali too. Could always make a trip down to Buena Park and have USO take a look at it, maybe even upgrade to MIL/MILs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunsmithcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sweet, looks like ur in cali too. Could always make a trip down to Buena Park and have USO take a look at it, <span style="font-weight: bold">maybe even upgrade to MIL/MILs </span></div></div>

No go on that part chief, USO uses red loctite on the turrets, so taking them off is not an option without destroying the tube.

USMCj is correct... I've had that told to me before by John.
laugh.gif

What USO will do is run their inspection on it and clean it for ya like a "certified used [scope]"
laugh.gif
When a friend of mine got his USO second hand and took it in, they gladly took it for service.

Though given your location, I don't think you would want to drive almost 5 hours for a tune up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffhogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">moa/moa unfortunately, wish it was mill mill, but at that price i can learn to love it. i never do either, i just got this little urge to check ebay/gunbroker and bang, there it was. it was initially listed w/ a buy it now of $1799, i e-mailed the seller w/ a offer of $1600 and he changed the buy it now for me. DONE! </div></div>

quoted aswell, tryng to flip your optics for a 600$ gain to fellow hide members is not cool bro its not against rules but it's not cool.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1723502#Post1723502

<span style="font-weight: bold">here's what I pm'ed FFhogue:</span>
Really bro, im not one to shit in others for sale threads but, your tryng to flip 600$ out of this thing, I hope no one buys it from you and you are stuck with it.

<span style="font-weight: bold">And his reply's:</span>
you are a pussy who has no idea how to make money, and yes im trying to make $600 on it, because it is worth $600 more than i paid for it. thats the great thing about getting a great deal. you obviously have no idea how that works. even the fact that you took the time to send me a message saying you hope i dont sell it shows how primative your thought process is. Go tell someone else who doesnt believe in CAPITALISIM like i do your ideas. Thats where you belong.

one day when you can afford a scope of this caliber and make some money in life you can come back and try to justify what you just sent to me. i have a realy strong feeling it wont be for a long time though.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffhogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">moa/moa unfortunately, wish it was mill mill, but at that price i can learn to love it. i never do either, i just got this little urge to check ebay/gunbroker and bang, there it was. it was initially listed w/ a buy it now of $1799, i e-mailed the seller w/ a offer of $1600 and he changed the buy it now for me. DONE! </div></div>

quoted aswell, tryng to flip your optics for a 600$ gain is not cool bro.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1723502#Post1723502
</div></div>

So it's not cool to find a good deal and make money off it? If I bout a Lamborghini for $50,000 it wouldn't be "Cool" to sell it for what its worth?

Edit:"Flipping" things is how a lot of people make a living. It is a very risky thing to do, you might not sell it or make money. I don't see a problem in it honestly.

savage is 100% correct, i did send it to him. because he has his head so far up his ass he can see daylight. and yes if you purchased a lamborghini for $50,000 and could make some money off of it you would be cool. When your job at McDonalds starts paying you enough to afford your first car you will understand.

no bueno? i have it listed for WHAT ITS WORTH, NOTHING MORE. IM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO BUY IT. ITS THEIR IF THEY WANT IT. You HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If both the buyer and seller are happy, what is the big deal? </div></div>

EXACTLY!

Its not against the rules, and I hope you sell it, just letting the potential buyer's know that you bought it for 600$ less
a few days ago and are tryng to make a few $ easily.

Edit:"Flipping" things is how a lot of people make a living. It is a very risky thing to do, you might not sell it or make money. I don't see a problem in it honestly. [/quote]

Yes, that is flipping. And it is how i make some side money, which ALL goes to my shooting/hunting addiction. im glad some people still understand that concept

savage110, you are completly retarded, and i hope all of your posts get deleted tomorow, since just like you said in your first post, YOU ARE SHITTING ON MINE, AND THE STENCH FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THIS SITE IS REALLY MAKING IT HARD TO BREATH IN HERE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffhogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Edit:"Flipping" things is how a lot of people make a living. It is a very risky thing to do, you might not sell it or make money. I don't see a problem in it honestly. </div></div>

You say something like this to COMPLETLY CONTRADICT EVERYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE SAID? THATS WHAT IM DOING. "FLIPPING". God you are dense [/quote]
If you could just write a little bit bigger and make the letters blue and red we could have a EPIC thread in the making.

I never insulted you, i called you out, seems like you have thin skin bro.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never insulted you, i called you out, seems like you have thin skin bro.</div></div>

Not starting crap or anything but It seems like you are sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

All I posted in this thread is that he bought it for 1600$ and is now selling for 2200, thats it, he then called me a pussy among other things over pm, now it's personal
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you could just write a little bit bigger and make the letters blue and red we could have a EPIC thread in the making.</div></div>

Your already making it "EPIC" in the For sale forum LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 17pt">good luck selling it!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></div></div> </div></div>

LMAO I thougth the red letters were a little much so I deleted them.

i have thick enough skin, savage. thick enough to have knocked you on your back if you were man enough to go around and talk your shit in person, rather than start this shit online. im done with this. hope you eventually learn some life skills down the road. you seem to be taking the little bit slower path, but some day you should make it. maybe....

All I posted is the price you bought it for and the price you are selling it for, then you started to publicly insult me. And threats are a no-go as far as I know on this site so im going to do you a favor and let you delete that one instead of quoting it.

ffhogue, I dont care either way, but it is kind of interesting that you edited your first post to remove the link and deleted the post where you said you got it for $1600. If you dont feel that what you are doing is wrong, then why edit and delete posts? Just interesting is all.

Carry on.

I totally understand flipping to make money, what I don't understand is the bragging about how good of deal you got to your so called friends on here and then immediately selling it for a healthy markup.

I just don't understand why you told everybody what you paid for it if you were just planning on selling.

again I totally understand freemarket and if the buyer is happy with it then thats all that matters. its called capitalism.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ffhogue, I dont care either way, but it is kind of interesting that you edited your first post to remove the link and deleted the post where you said you got it for $1600. If you dont feel that what you are doing is wrong, then why edit and delete posts? Just interesting is all.

Carry on. </div></div>

I think he's hoping a mod will delete my post's and there will be no proof.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffhogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have thick enough skin, savage. thick enough to have knocked you on your back if you were man enough to go around and talk your shit in person, rather than start this shit online. im done with this. hope you eventually learn some life skills down the road. you seem to be taking the little bit slower path, but some day you should make it. maybe.... </div></div>

For all you know Savage110 could be twice your size and have twice your strength......Only kids and retards threaten someone on the internets without knowing who it is they are threatening.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I totally understand flipping to make money, what I don't understand is the bragging about how good of deal you got to your so called friends on here and then immediately selling it for a healthy markup.

I just don't understand why you told everybody what you paid for it if you were just planning on selling.

again I totally understand freemarket and if the buyer is happy with it then thats all that matters. its called capitalism. </div></div>

I do agree with this post 100%.

I don't give a flying F%^# if he found this scope on the side of the road. He posted a price if someone wants to buy it for that they will. If it does not sell for that price he will either lower the price or he will take it off the market. I just don't see the point for you to get your panties in such a wad. Don't you believe in a free market? Maybe you believe in price fixing? I believe in the free market.

Nervous

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I totally understand flipping to make money, what I don't understand is the bragging about how good of deal you got to your so called friends on here and then immediately selling it for a healthy markup.

again I totally understand freemarket and if the buyer is happy with it then thats all that matters. its called capitalism. </div></div>
Thats all im sayin, you dont go bragging about it then try and flip the next sucker on the net, thats not cool bro, especially when you try and flip some money from a fellow hider.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only kids and retards threaten someone on the internets without knowing who it is they are threatening.</div></div>

USMCj, You sir have a great point to everything!