• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My V-22 is in!

Money Waster

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2017
I picked up my barreled action from the FFL today, and spent my lunch installing the trigger, scope and mounting it to its chassis.

Specs:

Bartlein Barrel - MTU Contour @ 20", no coating
Jewel Trigger
XLR Element chassis with the folding tactical light stock
USO LR-17 Scope w/Christmas tree reticle (GenIIXR), Mil/Mil
Vortex Precision Rings - High

Man this thing looks sweet. It's worth more than my beat up old truck lol. I can't wait to shoot her. My plans for tomorrow have been set!

I picked up my barreled action from the FFL today, and spent my lunch installing the trigger, scope and mounting it to its chassis.

Specs:

Bartlein Barrel - MTU Contour @ 20", no coating
Jewel Trigger
XLR Element chassis with the folding tactical light stock
USO LR-17 Scope w/Christmas tree reticle (GenIIXR), Mil/Mil
Vortex Precision Rings - High

Man this thing looks sweet. It's worth more than my beat up old truck lol. I can't wait to shoot her. My plans for tomorrow have been set!

Vudoo V-22.jpg

Nice rifle any updates on how it shoots ordered mine September 30th just now in about 17 or 18 days whatever day today is should be getting close so I can't wait

Nice rifle any updates on how it shoots ordered mine September 30th just now in about 17 or 18 days whatever day today is should be getting close so I can't wait

I can't provide a good analysis on the rifle's accuracy at this time as I've shot nothing but cheap ammo through it for the first several months that I've owned it. I have been shooting my KYL rack mostly with my wife and kids, and those outings haven't given me much opportunity to really focus on group shooting with quality ammo. I have some Center X, SK Match, and a ton of CCI SV ammo that I have yet to shoot through it. I know I'll get flamed for not shooting quality ammo, but to be honest, I've been focusing most of my efforts on shooting fundamentals in the prone position while aiming at the KYL rack targets. I hit the 1" target at 50 yards consistently 9 our of 10 rounds. My hit percentage goes down as I move toward the 1/4" plate, but there are times when I do run rapid fire through the rack and clean every target. I'm at the point where I think that improvements in my fundamentals warrant shooting the better ammo. I will report back when I do.

Thanks for the interest.

Reactions: Shooter1960655
Why no coating on the barrel?

Purely aesthetics. I like uncoated barrels in black chassis. To me it just looks better than a completely black rig. I actually wanted the action uncoated as well, but VGW said that you can't get it that way. They also said that an unfinished action wouldn't last as long.