• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My very first target on the forum....

alexunderfire

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2011
Malta, Europe
Sory for poor image... taken by ppc. Spit it, comment it .. wil be very helfull
wink.gif

Re: My very first target on the forum....

That's how you're supposed to shoot!

Better be careful, I took a beating for posting my shot groups. It was implied I set up the shots.
Nice grouping though.
Give us some details on your platform, ammo, Ect.

Thx for support guys. About the rig it is a shame to describe you my rig just because when I take a look at your rifles I’m little sad and jealous.
1. Schultz & Larsen Otterup 26” barrel 1/14” twist
2. Custom made laminated stock
3. Harris bipod with KJ(something) lock
4. S&B 5-25x56 with Spuhr mount
5. Action – MAUSER 98 long
6. AMMO..... In my country hand loading is prohibited so I used standard military issued sniper bullet PRVI PARTIZAN 147gr BT (yes.. they do not have HP in military issued ammo, and commercial one is …let say far from ammo)
7. BS was LoadBase 3.0
At the same time I have friends and some of them are far better than I am (actually one of them is a sniper team leader of counter terrorist unit) and we desperately looking the way to establish the team under some sort of sponsorship. Looking for first contacts, and we will see the results. Actually our idea is to appear on international competitions and measure ourselves with the experts like you are. Posting the pics was only in benchmark purposes..cause we cannot measure locally, and we care about your opinion.
10x again

That is some fine shooting , and a nice sounding stick