• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My vote for next Cancel Culture victims is...

They got Peppy le Pew, but I’m voting Sponge Bob, an insult to kitchen sponges everywhere.

My kitchen appliance isn’t your entertainment. Cancel.

Reactions: TheHorta
IMG_3917.JPG

Coke says entirely to white ^^^.

R

Cinderella is next because it disrespects the blended family, also because she must marry.

They got Peppy le Pew, but I’m voting Sponge Bob, an insult to kitchen sponges everywhere.

My kitchen appliance isn’t your entertainment. Cancel.

Sponge Bob is gay. his life partner is Patrick. He isnt going anywhere but into your kids subconscious.

Why isn't anyone asking why they want to introduce sexuality into children's shows?

R

im with you, brother. ive got two kids under 5 years old. i feel like im going to have to have some hard conversations with educators and admin over the next 10-12 years. i dont see it getting any better.

im with you, brother. ive got two kids under 5 years old. i feel like im going to have to have some hard conversations with educators and admin over the next 10-12 years. i dont see it getting any better.
Been there, done that.
I started with the Principal, word travels fast to the faculty.
Like children if they know you're willing to give action they'll not try much.

R

Ditto here. 2 girls. I’m going to be one vigilant parent to combat the bs woke-ness that is going to be an attempted indoctrination of their young female minds. You wouldn’t believe how much “wear a mask” cartoon shit is on the children’s shows aimed at ages 3 to 6 among other subtle things obviously used to break them of any traditional ideas.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Ditto here. 2 girls. I’m going to be one vigilant parent to combat the bs woke-ness that is going to be an attempted indoctrination of their young female minds. You wouldn’t believe how much “wear a mask” cartoon shit is on the children’s shows aimed at ages 3 to 6 among other subtle things obviously used to break them of any traditional ideas.

theres an advertisement for gay pride and support etc on one of the cartoon channels. ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I say fuck Elmer Fudd. He is a poor representation for all white people who hunt. jusbt like the Washington redskins I think it’s time.......

Dora the Explorer... she is constantly running around with a backpack, and a map.. trying to navigate herself into another place.

They made an attempt to cancel Marshall Mathers. He said fuck off and wrote another song that'll add to his bank account.

I'm not one for censorship, but Ill make an exception in Eminem case.....

Dude is a whiney bitch with colored hair and mommy issues who recites poetry for a living...fucker should be working at a Starbucks instead of pretending to be a gangster

Have there been any female characters who got the treatment?

serious question, was anyone actually watching that other cartoon that got “cancelled”? Are do we just like complaining about the complainers?

serious question, was anyone actually watching that other cartoon that got “cancelled”? Are do we just like complaining about the complainers?
Personally, I don't see that as being the point.

The point is Censorship. By a segment of society that doesn't have any more rights to free speech than anyone else. The difference being ? They're backed up by the msm, groupthink and mob mentality. Where does it stop ? And "who" gets to make that determination ? Scary, if you think about it a little......

Personally, I don't see that as being the point.

The point is Censorship. By a segment of society that doesn't have any more rights to free speech than anyone else. The difference being ? They're backed up by the msm, groupthink and mob mentality. Where does it stop ? And "who" gets to make that determination ? Scary, if you think about it a little......
This is the 7th time in 8 years I’ve seen that cartoon be “cancelled”. Click bait post gets people to continue to click and they get views. Than people believe in something greater than themselves like fighting for something “censorship.”

bro, no one watches that shit cartoon. Boring as fuck compared to dragon ball z.

This is the 7th time in 8 years I’ve seen that cartoon be “cancelled”. Click bait post gets people to continue to click and they get views. Than people believe in something greater than themselves like fighting for something “censorship.”

bro, no one watches that shit cartoon. Boring as fuck compared to dragon ball z.
Whatever will you do when they come for your Dragon Ball Z ? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner