• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife and I are expecting again.

Icallem

Football Ref
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2011
N. Central MO
33dw45w.jpg

Dad is a BlackOps 300wm. He is left handed and has IOR eyes. He is known around town as a straight shooter.

Mom is an older UGSW (she likes younger men) chambered in 220 Swift. She is right handed and has NF eyes. Not only is she a looker, she is a shooter as well.

Son is a BlackOps named KUKRI. He is chambered in 7-08. He is left handed like his dad and has Mark 4 eyes. The apple did not fall far from the tree, and the young man is also a straight shooter.

I had a long visit with Doctor Bush and after some conversation he thought maybe KUKRI needed a sister. Doc thought she should be chambered in 308 and be right handed like her mom. He said given the family history, she could look a lot like KUKRI, we thought that would be fine. We feel like she will have USO eyes.

We don’t know yet what the gestation time will be, but as we are self-insured, that is okay as it will give us time to pay for the delivery and get things ready for her arrival.

amv7d5.jpg

Re: My wife and I are expecting again.

Swing? I have good genetics! Known to pop out sub MOA's :0

Any cousins out there, we would admire pictures of you.

Icallem always has a great sense of humor and never at a loss for a good yarn. I do like the family as I have some of their cousins and another one on the way too. His body is getting a paint job at 30calsniper's house of pretty stocks. Once that is done it will be delivered. That is some nice looking family and they have your eyes. We need to have a family reunion someday with Doctor Bush so he can give them check ups.

A Very Cute cousin: Also from the lefty side of the gene pool - must be something in the water. Walter the Perseus is his name and likes to sit next to Bella the Collie.
DSCN0408.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icallem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Dad is a BlackOps 300wm. He is left handed and has IOR eyes. He is known around town as a straight shooter.

Mom is an older UGSW (she likes younger men) chambered in 220 Swift. She is right handed and has NF eyes. Not only is she a looker, she is a shooter as well.

Son is a BlackOps named KUKRI. He is chambered in 7-08. He is left handed like his dad and has Mark 4 eyes. The apple did not fall far from the tree, and the young man is also a straight shooter.

I had a long visit with Doctor Bush and after some conversation he thought maybe KUKRI needed a sister. Doc thought she should be chambered in 308 and be right handed like her mom. He said given the family history, she could look a lot like KUKRI, we thought that would be fine. We feel like she will have USO eyes.

We don’t know yet what the gestation time will be, but as we are self-insured, that is okay as it will give us time to pay for the delivery and get things ready for her arrival. </div></div>

This is one of the nicest families I've worked with and upon reviewing the ultrasound, Sister is coming along very well. Total formation is a bit advanced based on the gestation time, and it appears that total pigment will occur ahead of schedule.

Thanks for being such a great patient, but counseling may help you to understand how this continues to happen. There's no real cure for it and studies show that large families like this are actually therapeutic.

"There's no real cure for it"

Glad my wife and I are in this together, if not, she might have had me put in a home by now.

She might draw the line if I start craving something from McDonalds!

baby sister should be a .260 for a number of reasons.
nice family, congrats.

"baby sister should be a .260 for a number of reasons"

My wife has a 6.5 CM, so...... (It is adopted)