• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife is better than yours

300zx_tt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2021
South East Pennsylvania
My wife got me a trip to the Turks and Caicos for my 30th birthday. We were there for 7 days and it was an awesome trip. The water and beaches were like pictures you see in magazines and on TV. I’ve never been to a place that I didn’t want to leave so badly in my life.

Grace Bay Beach
3B03DAAB-DD51-419E-9241-DA2C3C105733.jpeg

La Familia Express, a ship that broke free during Katrina, grounded 2 miles off the coast of long bay beach in 8-12’ of water

C1F3F973-5D7F-437E-8D3B-5ED4F4FD174C.jpeg

Last is a picture from a breakfast spot on the beach.

Attachments

• D5640389-6EA1-4EAE-A199-D44BB1A7DAA8.jpeg
    D5640389-6EA1-4EAE-A199-D44BB1A7DAA8.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 194
This has the potential to be fucking epic. I cannot believe the pic requests haven’t started yet. I’m out ( but will secretly be watching the shit show)

OP, looks like a nice trip. Hope you’re ready for what you just started with these fucking degenerates.

30th birthday you say? how many years have you been married?

marriage can be the best thing ever. and it can become the worst thing ever. and you can do everything right, and it can still blow up in your face.

and the shits of it is, the odds are, it WILL blow up in your face.

if it is in the sweet stage, enjoy it while it lasts. i will close with “i hope i’m wrong and you live in a blissful marriage for the rest of your days”. good luck chief.

This has the potential to be fucking epic. I cannot believe the pic requests haven’t started yet. I’m out ( but will secretly be watching the shit show)

OP, looks like a nice trip. Hope you’re ready for what you just started with these fucking degenerates.
I know how the bear pit gets… just going to ignore it 😂

30th birthday you say? how many years have you been married?

marriage can be the best thing ever. and it can become the worst thing ever. and you can do everything right, and it can still blow up in your face.

and the shits of it is, the odds are, it WILL blow up in your face.

if it is in the sweet stage, enjoy it while it lasts. i will close with “i hope i’m wrong and you live in a blissful marriage for the rest of your days”. good luck chief.
Been married 4 years, together 15. She’s been by my side through a lot. Never once wavered. She’s an amazing person, and I’m lucky to have her.

For our wedding gifts to each other we agreed on a 1k budget, I got her diamond studs that were $1500 bucks and she got me a 6” nickel Colt Python, a $4k grail gun of mine. She’s not like regular women.

Been married 4 years, together 15. She’s been by my side through a lot. Never once wavered. She’s an amazing person, and I’m lucky to have her.

For our wedding gifts to each other we agreed on a 1k budget, I got her diamond studs that were $1500 bucks and she got me a 6” nickel Colt Python, a $4k grail gun of mine. She’s not like regular women.
i married two of them that were “not like other women”. the second one, i gave the choice of a really nice ring, or a decent ring and a double barrel shotgun of her choice…and she went for the shotgun combo.

80994847-0535-41EE-8BA3-0EB117BBD816.png

i would have been safer marrying the snake. come back when you hit the 10 year mark and tell me how wrong i was. again, best of luck to ya.

Last edited:
My wife bought me a Remington 700 BDL 300 WINMAG for our first wedding anniversary. I still have the rifle. She is my first ex-wife. One good deed doesn't make the rest of it worth putting up with.

A wife that buys you tropical vacations and revolvers. Sounds like the start of a Lifetime production.

Reactions: crackerbrown
I don't see the pics of the cabana boy that was rubbing sun block (wink wink) on your wife the entire trip

Check her phone, see if she got some pics of him?

:D ::D just some bear pit fun

Some of the best vacations I have had have been to various tropical destinations. Looks awesome

When she buys herself a revolver and then offers you a trip to El Salvador, beware...

i married two of them that were “not like other women”. the second one, i gave the choice of a really nice ring, or a decent ring and a double barrel shotgun of her choice…and she went for the shotgun combo.

View attachment 7806901

i would have been safer marrying the snake. come back when you hit the 10 year mark and tell me how wrong i was. again, best of luck to ya.

Respectfully, Is this redhead still available?

View attachment 7806901

Hit me back in 6 years, if I’m divorced I’ll PayPal you $500 bucks. 😂

As stated above --
99.999999999999% of the time, when a women buys you a trip; it's for herself.
You are just the recipient that gets to tag along.
Were you begging to go on this trip? Did you mention it to her before? Glad you're happy, may your marriage continue to be blissful until 'death do you part'.

Reactions: 300zx_tt
As stated above --
99.999999999999% of the time, when a women buys you a trip; it's for herself.
You are just the recipient that gets to tag along.
Were you begging to go on this trip? Did you mention it to her before? Glad you're happy, may your marriage continue to be blissful until 'death do you part'.
We wanted to go for our honeymoon, but went to Saint Martin instead. Jumping off the la Familia was on my bucket list and she knew that. I’ve talked about going there 20 times over the past 2 years. Every time we talked about traveling I brought it up.

Reactions: NoDopes
PM inbound...

Asking for info on where you stayed NOT asking for bikini pics... Figured Id better clarify that with this bunch.
yeah just like asking for a gun value but NOT really soliciting sales outside the px...

and OP, wow that's awesome, wish i were there, water is beautiful!

Reactions: Slash0311
Hit me back in 6 years, if I’m divorced I’ll PayPal you $500 bucks. 😂
I hear ya bud. If you marry one and do the rights things prior to, it's a great partnership and a lifelong one. HOWEVER, don't kid yourself into thinking "you've been through it all and what not". The hardest years of my marriage was when my first child was born, and when my second was born. First being harder by a lot. Some years are great and some years are very tough, the key is BOTH of you being committed to being married to each other, and having a relationship with Jesus Christ. Glad you are confident in your marriage. You should be. Really nice vacation there. 15 years in.

"Marriage is a wonderful institution......................

If you have to be in an institution....

I gotta ask. Do you both have separate bank acts and she pulls her weight in the money dept? If not, then it’s really just your money she spent on a credit probably that you will pay for ultimately.

Anyway, I’m not trying to be negative. Enjoy it. Have fun!

Still, I’d work on getting separate bank acts ASAP.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes