• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my yugo m-48

hyena429

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2011
hello all:) im new too the forums...but got a nice little yugo m-48....thinkin about putting the ww2 style sniper scope on it..i took it out last weekend with a ghillie suit..made a vid..turned out great!!..so im thinkin about getting the scope set up for it so i can make a bit longer shots..iron sites really get tuff at 500 yards for me..lol..can still make them..but ruff...lol...anyone try the k98 - m48 sniper set up? and what old scopes work the best? i want it too look original as possible..but still work good..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwFtPzV0emM&feature=related me with my rifle hiding in the bushes..lol

Re: my yugo m-48

thanks man!! ..i take it you liked the cheesy vid..hehe...it turned out great..allmost took out the cam..i got to build a plastic plexi box to protect it now..lol

also got a m1 garand...30/40 krag..for long shots...but krag ammo so hard to get anymore:(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you sir, are my new hero </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yvaCkEVLQw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yvaCkEVLQw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

One day, I hope to be so <span style="font-style: italic">kewl.</span>

hehe.hey now! your not suposta look at the other ones!! {just jokin} thanks...we do so much shooting..and make some good shots..we figured why waste them...put them on film atleast..lol

now thats just plain sick, who's gonna clean up all that glass? think about the yotes that have to walk barefoot on that ground

"It's for the 'yotes!"

we pick it up..and its a local shooting hole..people been shooting there for 100 years..lol..but see the trash bags? we pick up as much as possible..including other peoples trash...some folks try to dump garbage there..kids like to party and break bottles there...but the farmer who owns the field next too it..cleans the spot with a tracktor and he is really glad we pick up and take care of it...unlike most..lol

lmao!! its for the yokes..good one...lol..and plus not many wanna go hiking out there...alot worse things in them weeds than glass...rattle snakes!! lol

how old are you hyena? by the sheer volume of "LOL", "LMAO", "HEHE", and
smile.gif
I am guessin 13 year old female? please take no offense

you can have them if you wanna pick them up;)...not all glass..some is old expired canned food from are local food bank when they get too much and it goes bad..they let us have it...and washington state wont give you crap for recylcing them bottles...cost me more in gas to get out of my small town too find a station to recycle them....they would go too the dump anyways and be broken.

sorry it offeneds you sir...its nothing personal.

wow..cant laugh at all? sorry keeping it light hearted.. and i guess you must be a bitter old goat {just jokin}..and no...name hyena..means what it means!! i like to joke..laugh and keep things on the happy side than bitter..sorry if i used it too much for ya {wink}

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dear hymen, you've rendered me speechless 3===0 </div></div>

Well that's because you're clearly too small to be able to break him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dear hymen, you've rendered me speechless 3===0 </div></div>

Well that's because you're clearly too small to be able to break him. </div></div>

wtg wolvenhaven..i guess there is a troll in every forum {shakes head} and please...dont start a war vajay..with name calling..im just here too enjoy talking about guns with people...not too deal with someone with a chip on there shoulder...so please..keep the name calling to your self...im alteast being decent with you..i expect the same..i know its asking for alot huh?

nice..i really like that Zrak ON-76 Sniper Scope! that is too cool..ill have to go and do some online shopping around for that scope..thanks man

Not a problem. It's part of my job around here to help the newly arrived to be just as snipery as they can be.

you got a idea how much they usualy sell for? if not im sure i can find out..just dont wanna over spend..ill look on gun broker too...and thanks again for being decent too the newbe.i guess i got to weed threw the bad parts
wink.gif

Can't argue with Sepultura and a Ghillie suit! Nice vid. I'd like to see a closer look at the Mauser. I am in the market right now for such a rifle. Do you ever make your Ghillie suit? They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't argue with Sepultura and a Ghillie suit! Nice vid. I'd like to see a closer look at the Mauser. I am in the market right now for such a rifle. Do you ever make your Ghillie suit? They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines. </div></div>

And yet you don't know the difference between an 8mm Mauser and an SKS?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't argue with Sepultura and a Ghillie suit! Nice vid. I'd like to see a closer look at the Mauser. I am in the market right now for such a rifle. Do you ever make your Ghillie suit? They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines. </div></div>

And yet you don't know the difference between an 8mm Mauser and an SKS? </div></div>

Nope, but my grandaddy used both when he was fighting the Japs during World War One.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't argue with Sepultura and a Ghillie suit! Nice vid. I'd like to see a closer look at the Mauser. I am in the market right now for such a rifle. Do you ever make your Ghillie suit? They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines. </div></div>

And yet you don't know the difference between an 8mm Mauser and an SKS? </div></div>

Nope, but my grandaddy used both when he was fighting the Japs during World War One. </div></div>

Get back to your chores, Napoleon. There's wolverines what needs slaughterin'!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't argue with Sepultura and a Ghillie suit! Nice vid. I'd like to see a closer look at the Mauser. I am in the market right now for such a rifle. Do you ever make your Ghillie suit? They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines. </div></div>

I didn't know that Sepultura was around back then.
smile.gif

Nope, but my grandaddy used both when he was fighting the Japs during World War One. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't argue with Sepultura and a Ghillie suit! Nice vid. I'd like to see a closer look at the Mauser. I am in the market right now for such a rifle. Do you ever make your Ghillie suit? They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines. </div></div>

smile.gif

Nope, but my grandaddy used both when he was fighting the Japs during World War One. </div></div> </div></div>

Ooh, you <span style="font-style: italic">quoted</span> him!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Wolvenhaven said:
smile.gif

Ooh, you <span style="font-style: italic">quoted</span> him! </div></div>

All of my posts are trademarked, a $5 charge payed directly to my bank account is required for each usage of my posts in a quote.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't argue with Sepultura and a Ghillie suit! Nice vid. I'd like to see a closer look at the Mauser. I am in the market right now for such a rifle. Do you ever make your Ghillie suit? They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines. </div></div>

thanks!! i thought it turned out well...first shot and nailed the target..woot!! and nope..i never made one.. matter of fact..was the first time i ever put one on..but figured i would see how well it did...i was suprized..and thinkin about making my own for diffrent terrain..seen alot now that i been looking...that one was a 50 dollar one from cheaper than dirt...but at that price..not bad...thing was all netting..nice and cool for the desert.

ill see if i can snap some pics of my mauser for ya...i got the bayonet and pouches for it too...its a very strong good shooting gun...dead on with the iron sites...and its like new..it was a case fresh mauser...the early yugo's like it are made a little better i hear than your average mass produced mauser...and there cheap to buy....its a little shorter..but not by much...i got it for a steal...and been liking it more and more every time i take it out.

maser? minx? huh? what does that have to do with the price of chicken? lol.. confused now {looks around wondering what the hell there talking about}

We'll have to make sure to introduce you to the site owner. He was a Scout Sniper.

thanks!! would be great to here his stories and know how...must be alot of trolls on this forum or something? well..i was just looking got a forum to talk about sniping and ghillies..and this one popped up on google.. plus i like vintage bolt actions..and alot of forums dont talk about anything to do with ghillies unless its airsoft mostly....wanted too see if any good info on old sniping scopes too...and i think i found the one i want..thanks again for that link...and for being civil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: houghtonSurvival</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They are not that hard to make. Used to make my own back in the Marines.</div></div>

So when you say "used to make my own back in the Marines" are you saying you made them as a hobby while you were in the Marines or you made them because you were a Scout Sniper IN the Marines?

Would you mind telling us your unit?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. By the spelling I'm thinking black_chump rather than Minx or Maser. </div></div>

Hardy har har isn't the great mystery here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. By the spelling I'm thinking black_chump rather than Minx or Maser. </div></div>Wow...A bunch of paranoid folks here...Who the hell are these people? And im sorry if i misspelled something....Is this how this forum is? Full of people just tring to belittle new people? Comon spelling? Atleast you could of added something constructive too the conversation instead of tring to figure out who i am...lmao...Which im sorry to say..I never been on this forum in my life..And now...Dont know if ill be back...Good way to chase off people.

Veer is the resident cyber-bully. He gets called into the principals office all the time for detentions cause of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hyena429</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. By the spelling I'm thinking black_chump rather than Minx or Maser. </div></div>Wow...A bunch of paranoid folks here...Who the hell are these people? And im sorry if i misspelled something....Is this how this forum is? Full of people just tring to belittle new people? Comon spelling? Atleast you could of added something constructive too the conversation instead of tring to figure out who i am...lmao...Which im sorry to say..I never been on this forum in my life..And now...Dont know if ill be back...Good way to chase off people. </div></div>

[wonders if the Hide needs to hang all the dead trolls at the entrance to keep the rest of them away]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hyena429</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. By the spelling I'm thinking black_chump rather than Minx or Maser. </div></div>Wow...A bunch of paranoid folks here...Who the hell are these people? And im sorry if i misspelled something....Is this how this forum is? Full of people just tring to belittle new people? Comon spelling? Atleast you could of added something constructive too the conversation instead of tring to figure out who i am...lmao...Which im sorry to say..I never been on this forum in my life..And now...Dont know if ill be back...Good way to chase off people. </div></div>

[wonders if the Hide needs to hang all the dead trolls at the entrance to keep the rest of them away] </div></div>

ezmq1j.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okiefired</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a minute....just got a great idea....urban ghillie made of broken beer bottles and out o date veggie cans!!

okie </div></div>

Throw in some Burger King wrappers and a few crumpled Starbucks cups and you might be onto something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hyena429</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. By the spelling I'm thinking black_chump rather than Minx or Maser. </div></div>Wow...A bunch of paranoid folks here...Who the hell are these people? And im sorry if i misspelled something....Is this how this forum is? Full of people just tring to belittle new people? Comon spelling? Atleast you could of added something constructive too the conversation instead of tring to figure out who i am...lmao...Which im sorry to say..I never been on this forum in my life..And now...Dont know if ill be back...Good way to chase off people.</div></div>

That would be a huge loss to a precision rifle forum if you ran off! Who else will be around to shoot beer bottles at 50 yards?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hyena429</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. By the spelling I'm thinking black_chump rather than Minx or Maser. </div></div>Wow...A bunch of paranoid folks here...Who the hell are these people? And im sorry if i misspelled something....Is this how this forum is? Full of people just tring to belittle new people? Comon spelling? Atleast you could of added something constructive too the conversation instead of tring to figure out who i am...lmao...Which im sorry to say..I never been on this forum in my life..And now...Dont know if ill be back...Good way to chase off people.</div></div>

That would be a huge loss to a precision rifle forum if you ran off! <span style="font-weight: bold">Who else will be around to shoot beer bottles at 50 yards?!</span> </div></div>

precision_shooting.jpg