• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mystery primers?

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    So my brother tells me his neighbor brought him some mail that had accidentally been left in his mail box, a piece of which, was a dillon catalog. That began a discussion on reloading. The neighbor tells my brother he acquired some small pistol primers from his father, who had passed on. He thought the brand name started with a "TRU" something or other. My brother asked if I knew what they might be, and if they were worth anything. I told him I didn't know of a brand that had that in the name, but I would present that question to the learned gentlemen on here. Any help?

That's what I told him. Maybe his neighbor just glanced at the box, or needs a new prescription for his eyewear. I don't claim to know it all, but have handloaded for the better part of 25 years, and never heard of any brand that began with "TRU". Having not seen the box, my bet is also Tula.