• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mystery Ranch gun bay set up

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
Saturday with a friend of mine we did 20 km on a mountain trip with our Mystery Ranch paks, mine was the Nice gun bay with the Hitchhiker and the Nice Day pack LID on the top, no rifles allowed there, so we did some exercises using the reticle of our spotting scopes, I've loaded my MR just a little....final weight was 35 KG.... just to check how it works, very good, stable, 35 kg are 35 kg, I'm satisfied.

P7020037.jpg

P7020035.jpg

P7020033.jpg

P7020031.jpg

P7020026.jpg

P7020019.jpg

P7020016.jpg

P7020013.jpg

P7020008.jpg

P7020006.jpg

url]

Re: Mystery Ranch gun bay set up

Great pics and looks like a blast!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys...... the day after tomorrow I'm planning another climb.... a mountain called Joderhorn, at 3040 meters.... I'll use this another Mystery Ranch set up.... this one..

I've removed the gun bay and on the nice frame I've attached the following:

Nice wolf up on the bottom 31 l
Nice hithhiker on the middle 26 l
Nice Day pack LID on the top 14.7 l
Nice pocket pair on the left and right hand sides 13 l

so with the lumbar pocket you can reach more then 90 liters

P7040052.jpg

P7040055.jpg

P7040056.jpg

P7040057.jpg

P7040058.jpg

P7040059.jpg

P7040060.jpg

P7040061.jpg

P7040062.jpg

Beautiful scenery and great photos! Do you mind sharing what mountains are in the pics?

yes sure..... you can search with googleearth Monte Rosa, ( Pink Mountain ) Macugnaga Italy.... mountain located in the northwest part of Italy..

Awesome pictures, What are the specs on your NICE Gunbay setup. Including the extra pouches on the hip belt and so on, I have been thinking about getting the Gunbay myself, Once again, Belle Immagini

the base is the gun bay for folding stock rifle, a little bit shorter then the other model, but is enough to carry a rifle like a HTR, I've attached the Nice Hitchhiker and on the top the Nice day pack LID, on the lumbars parts some spare pockets from HSGI, Ess TAC and Mystery Ranch

amazing pics, top gear too.

Sweet! I also like those boots. What are they and how do you like them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! I also like those boots. What are they and how do you like them? </div></div>

Zamberlan hiking boots , 100% made in Italy , the best quality money can buy.

PP out