• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Mystery Ranch Longbow pictures

chucknelson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2007
Alberta
For any of you guys considering this pack, here is a couple of pictures with some options for hauling meat between the frame and pack.

P1080049.jpg

P1080056.jpg

P1080059.jpg

P1080060.jpg

P1080062.jpg

Re: Mystery Ranch Longbow pictures

Good looking outfit...I've used Dana Gleason's stuff since the late 70s. Never had any problems with any of it falling apart or wearing out.

What does that whole system you're showing there cost?

wish I could find the longbow pack on the MR website. Not posted yet or am I missing something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wish I could find the longbow pack on the MR website. Not posted yet or am I missing something?
</div></div>

They are launching a new website here in a few days so are not adding to the current one. It will be on the new one.

Someone ask for a pic of THE longbow:
longbow.jpg

Apache Longbow Enhancements
The radar-equipped AH-64D Apache Longbow features numerous enhanced capabilities, including:

Longer-range weapons accuracy and all-weather/night fighting
Detection of objects (moving or stationary) without being detected
Classification and threat-prioritization of up to 128 targets in less than a minute
Integrated sensors, networking, and digital communications for situational awareness, management of the combat arena in real time, and digital transmission of images and target locations to joint operations battlefield commanders
The AH-64 Apache has been developed since its inception using incremental technology insertions at regular intervals to ensure that the world's most capable multi-role combat helicopter meets the needs of the warfighter today and in the future
Sorry...couldnt resist

I just got a longbow pack and WOW.. Its dang comfy and light weight. Cant wait to test it out this weekend. Hopefully i stain it with elk blood !!!