• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Mystery Ranch Overload pack

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    I had decided to keep this pack but after using it again for a few day trip it's just too big for my needs. Ordered a Coulee 40L pack to try out. I also just washed the pack per MR instructions prior to the trip and it looks like new.

Selling my Mystery Ranch Overload pack, coyote, medium yolk, medium belt. This is absolutely the best pack for competitions that money can buy and is in great shape. WOuld also make a great back country hunting or hiking pack. 100% Made in USA, has a Y zipper to quickly access all the gear in the main compartment, and the pack expands from the frame to carry a rifle with strap downs or anything else you want to strap in there up to and including a human.

The pack is in great shape with no rips or tears, and no wear on the bottom.

$600 shipped FIRM. Payment via PayPal family and friends, Zelle, certified/cashiers check, or USPS MO.

Would trade for a G48 MOS or G43X MOS. No other trades.

Last edited: