• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Mystery Ranch Overload

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling my Mystery Ranch Overload. I had this for sale before and decided to keep it but I just have no use for a pack this large anymore and have other smaller MR packs that are better suited for the hiking and backpacking that I do.

The pack is in great shape and was used for maybe a dozen matches. Some very light wear showing on the bottom. Was recently washed per MR instructions with a mild detergent then took on one hike the other week and realized it’s just too much for what I do now. Never used to carry game or anything bloody.

Has the overload feature so you can strap your rifle, game, or whatever you want almost between the pack and frame. The yoke and belt are both medium and comes with the two bolsters that have never been used.

$450 shipped FIRM. Zelle preferred but will accept PayPal as well but only as a discreet family and friends payment.

Trades:

- Benchmade 375BK-1 Fixed Adamas. Must be new model with CPM-CRUWEAR.
    - Arcteryx Beta AR pants. Large Short.
    - Leatherman bit kit.

Last edited: