• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Mystery Ranch Repairs

High Desert duck

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2014
Nuevo Mèxico
Just wanted to thank Mystery Ranch for their amazing customer service.

I’ve had a MR Crew Can that has been my one bag to do it all for over 10 years. The pack has been to every PRS match I have shot, hauled over 2000 pounds of meat out of the field, and ridden in the bed of my truck for over 50,000 miles.

After all this last summer it started to show its age, with many scuffs, some fraying on the high wear areas, and couple of broken buckles.

This was not a quality or warranty issue. This is just years of hard use, New Mexico sunshine, and travel. The good folks at Mystery Ranch repaired and patched and sent it back to me. They even included a spare yoke. Well worth the small repair fee and the one way shipping.

They are good folk who make a great product and we’re willing to help me keep it running.

10/10 highly recommended.

I’m a big fan of theirs and aspire to use this service, thanks for sharing a great report on great customer service.

Never heard of them, but will check them out. 👍🏼
Crew cab
This is the pack I’m running. It has been nothing but amazing.
here it is a work. That is a whole field dressed mule deer doe. Short walk out. 2ish miles.
263CB152-DA03-4B51-8AEB-27C4B22BBAAC.jpeg

Edited because I forgot the photo