• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mystery ranch wolf alpha

dferg77

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2008
berryville, AR
I was looking at getting this pack but would like to know how useful it would be with out the frame. I would like to us it for canoe trips, and extended camping Where i wouldn't really have a need for the frame. Is there anyway to attach simple shoulder straps, in addition to the grab handles on the sides, just for moving around. Also does the Nice wolf pup attach to the frame or can it be attached to the pack. I don't mind spending the money on it but would to be able to use it for more than just a heavy pack.

Re: mystery ranch wolf alpha

I've used the SATL, 3 day assault, and Overload Alpha.

All were amazing and well worth the money. Nice frame works with a lot of packs so if one doesn't fit your needs, sell it and get a different one.

Even carried an Afghan soldier down a mountain in the Overload.

alishang.jpg

DSCN7171.jpg

Re: mystery ranch wolf alpha

Nice pics! I have a NICE 6000 and a Long bow pack. I move the frame to the one that I need at that time, MR makes really nice stuff.