• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mytstery ranch frame with USMC style ruck sack?

j-moose32

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys, just like the title states. Anyone ever use a Mystery Ranch Nice frame, and put that into the USMC style filbe ruck sack? I've heard that the nice frame and Mystery ranch overall is top notch. I've heard a cheap way to have an awesome ruck setup is to use a USMC ruck sack , buy the Nice frame direct from mystery ranch, and throw it into the filbe ruck sack. Supposed to be super adjustable, and more comfortable than the regular plastic frame that comes with the filbe sack

Any one ever do this before? Thanks for the input

It can be done. I've seen them put on nice frames and kifaru.
Not sure if old kifaru forum is still up, there were plenty of threads on mounting them on all sorts to of frames.
That being said, the mystery ranch mountain ruck is a great bag, you can get them cheap off eBay and skip the mounting fuckery.

Reactions: j-moose32
I’ll try and find that forum, see if anyone has good info on it working. I gotta use the filbe ruck for now unfortunately

It works and isn't difficult to figure out. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

I've had about a dozen nice frames. I'd take a kifaru frame over a nice any day of the week. I carry heavy shit around for fun..
35517~2.jpeg