• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD N-Vision Halo XRF NIB Brand New 5 Year Warranty $8150.00 (SPF)

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a new in box N-Vision Halo XRF. Just bought the thermal this week. Had unexpected expenses to care care of, so must sell. My loss is your gain. Opened the box to take pics. Full 5 year warranty. $8150.00 shipped and insured.

Attachments

• n-v.JPG
    n-v.JPG
    513.1 KB · Views: 61
  • n-v box.JPG
    n-v box.JPG
    462.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reactions: Coyote777
Selling a new in box N-Vision Halo XRF. Just bought the thermal this week. Had unexpected expenses to care care of, so must sell. My loss is your gain. Opened the box to take pics. Full 5 year warranty. $8300.00 shipped and insured.

Selling a new in box N-Vision Halo XRF. Just bought the thermal this week. Had unexpected expenses to care care of, so must sell. My loss is your gain. Opened the box to take pics. Full 5 year warranty. $8300.00 shipped and insured.

Selling a new in box N-Vision Halo XRF. Just bought the thermal this week. Had unexpected expenses to care care of, so must sell. My loss is your gain. Opened the box to take pics. Full 5 year warranty. $8150.00 shipped and insured.