• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD N-Vision NOX 35

Btar21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2021
N-Vision NOX 35 purchased new from Strickly Offensive Kit in June 2022. It was mounted on a low-recoil AR-15 300 blackout. The scope was bought and placed on an AR for stalking, but I have never used it for that, so it has really only been used for spotting. The scope is in 100% mint condition. It comes with everything as new, as well as a spare battery and dual battery charger. If you haven't used one of these, it is an incredible piece of kit with excellent thermal clarity and identification ability in a very light, compact package.

$5,500 $5,300 $5,000 shipped

nox.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TV308
Would be interested in a possible for a dual NV helmet set up. Happy to add cash to the deal for the right set up

another price drop, this is basically a brand new mint condition kit

I’ve used it on a tripod as a spotter a handful of times for 4-5 hrs and yet to run it to being dead. I have three batteries so I charge them all and put the spare two in my pocket. I’d guess, with the 3, you could damn near make it 24hrs depending on the settings.