• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nadler went full retard...

Lewandowski made them look like fools

Nadler is a fat fuck

Nadler the Clown.gif

Lewandowski made them look like fools

Nadler is a fat fuck

View attachment 7148844

Eric Swallowballs - I would like you to read section yada yada, paragraph yada yarda from the Mueller report to me please.

CL - You read it to me.

Eric Swallowballs - Don't you want to read your own words?

CL - I just want the same courtesies you provided Director Mueller, PRESIDENT Swallwell.

That had to hurt Smallballs.

Lewandowski also opened his "Lewandowski for Senate" in the middle of the hearing. Nothing like free press.

not sure but , he did not just go anything he always was fully retarded It's old news like hillary is and always was a crook and ohmar is and always will be a as
1568752552681.png
1568752580299.png

or this timeless classic from tweety bird
1568752693331.png

I just sat down , end of a l9ng day . Crack open a beer , turn on the boob fltube and start checkin the guide . Hmm , CNN . I could use a good laugh . Ahhh haaa. Haaaa .
Lewidowski bitch slapped those sorry twats . He clearly stated that they have been after him (Trump) since he won the election . " It's clear that you hate the President more than you love the Country " . Oh and not an impeachment proceeding as it was never voted on , there are no articles lf impeachment and they have less than nothing . It's all a fuckin bad show . Even more pathetic were the entators on CNN . Some fake bitch twisting everyword and lying through her cunt teeth . It was like watchong they live . Some talking head bitch smiling and lying . Pushing the narrative.an I hope the money these twats get is worth their souls .

I hate that Fuckin Nadler almost more than peelosie! He's a fat stupid bitch. I can't stand to watch him even for 10 seconds.

Reactions: Bender
I just sat down , end of a l9ng day . Crack open a beer , turn on the boob fltube and start checkin the guide . Hmm , CNN . I could use a good laugh . Ahhh haaa. Haaaa .
Lewidowski bitch slapped those sorry twats . He clearly stated that they have been after him (Trump) since he won the election . " It's clear that you hate the President more than you love the Country " . Oh and not an impeachment proceeding as it was never voted on , there are no articles lf impeachment and they have less than nothing . It's all a fuckin bad show . Even more pathetic were the entators on CNN . Some fake bitch twisting everyword and lying through her cunt teeth . It was like watchong they live . Some talking head bitch smiling and lying . Pushing the narrative.an I hope the money these twats get is worth their souls .

I love how he handled the bitch.

That wasn't a question...it was a rant...

LMAO...fuck you! You racist cunt...

Like where the asked CL if he has read the Mueller report and he replied, "No, No one has"

The questioner responded well your name is through out. I have read the entire report....."

CL cut him off and said "So you are the one guy? We have been looking for you."

Like where the asked CL if he has read the Mueller report and he replied, "No, No one has"

The questioner responded well your name is through out. I have read the entire report....."

CL cut him off and said "So you are the one guy? We have been looking for you."

I missed that part...what a riot...perfect way to hoist that finger at those fucks wasting my tax dollars

Last edited:
Lewandowski was a cop for a bunch of years and likely has sat through depositions for civil cases where they ask you a thousand stupid fucking questions over the course of two to three hours..... that have nothing do do with whatever you're actually there for

Depositions suck balls, but they're good prep for actual jury trials that mean something.

He is a fighter. We need fighters on our team.
He was a true professional. He spoke properly and still got his digs in. Gotta love em!
P.S. I thought ol Jerry was going to stroke-out. He sure got confused/flustered, when CL spoke/answered/referred, back to him. It was EPIC! Mac

Most of the youtube video comments are disabled . On this Hearing .
Democrats must be taking a beating in the comments ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Freedom of speech has been taken from us. It will only come back if taken back.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I hate that Fuckin Nadler almost more than peelosie! He's a fat stupid bitch. I can't stand to watch him even for 10 seconds.

He's serving his purpose nicely for both parties.

Nancy gets a superior irritant applied in a sensitive location, and Don Baby gets a great incentive for everyone with at least three functional brain cells to vote Republican.

Puuurrr-fect.

Back when he was one of my Reps; he was the prime laughing stock of the NY Democratic Congressional Contingent.

Even Obambam knew better than to have Nancy let that sad sack fat fuck anywhere near a position of responsibility without minders.

But Obambam's not in charge anymore, and Nancy thinks she is..

Made for each other, Nadler and Nancy... Fat 'n Ugly...

Imagining the love child now. Blecccch!

ROFLMAO!

That hamplanet went full retard decades ago.

He was born full retard and....
If there was a retard tree like an ugly tree, with retard branches like ugly tree branches, when he fell down the retard tree, he broke all the branches on enough trees to kill a retard tree forest four times the size of the Amazon Rain Forest...