• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Name the plate.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I found that I'm fairly good at figuring out personalized license plates. There was even a game show about it.

So how about a thread where we post pics of license plates we see in the wild and let members guess the meaning.

I'll go first.

Pretty easy one, IMO.

IMG_0681.jpeg

For those who dont know about this !
    This guy had his license plate taken away!

Alabama-man-FJB-license-plate.jpg

View attachment 7851157
    I'm sure he had to pay for the plate; I know we do here. I read no mention of reimbursement; just that he needs to surrender his property or the oligarchy/technocrats will use their digital powers to suspend his registration. Bullshit, complete bullshit.

Here in ME, there is a law protecting free speech on license plates. I saw just yesterday, a wrangler that said "FUCK BC". And my brother knows a guy who has "GR8 FUCK" on his boat trailer, and "H8 FUCK" on the truck he tows it with.

Nothing like telling the people what they can display, on the property they paid for. It reminds me of that story of the HOA who made a family remove a cross during the Christmas season. 🤬🤬

Reactions: camocorvette

View attachment 7851157
    Update he did not have to surrender the plate, DMV backed off after he refused and hired a lawyer, they even sent him a letter apologizing. He is the owner of a gun shop in Alabama.

Best I ever saw was a long long time ago, maybe 1985 'ish ?
    License frame
    License plate
    License frame

Whip some
    SKULLON
    me

cousin just got plates issued. BAN-P03. Told him he was gonna get targeted by the fuzz as an anti. Red headed white conservative. I was laughing my ass off.

In Florida for the last week. Many personalized plates but this is the only one I've gotten a pic of so far.

IMG_0885.jpeg

Paid for this for a friend's H1,
    A bit hard to decipher, but it was worth the $100 I gave him.

IMG_3912.jpg

Attachments

• burk.jpg
      burk.jpg
      6.7 KB · Views: 19
    Reactions: AMGtuned
    I can’t find the picture but a woman around here has “P 4 ME”

Also saw one that said “8DX247” some guy got issued