• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Name these rounds from left to right.

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
These were just some of the items in my desk drawer.

There are a few tricky ones in there lets see who can get them all right.

Re: Name these rounds from left to right.

17 HMR, 30 carbine, 5.56x45, 22-250, 300 WSM, 308 Win, 7.62x54R, 30-06, 300 WM, 300 RUM, 416 Barret, 50 BMG, 20 Vulcan, some sort of signaling shell that fits in a 75-80mm barrel judging from the "black powder" comment on the side.

close on the 300 wsm but it's not. the 30-06 is wrong as is the last one.

Duh, 8x57... been a long day.

325 WSM?

I had a total guess on the last shell though, oddly enough, I think that there was one of those in the board room at a rifle club I was at this weekend. I should've picked it up to look closer.

Nope not 325 WSM. It's some what uncommon.

Ill give ya a hint on the last one. its actually a saluting cartridge. This round was very prevalent in WW2.

Imma guess 105 mm for the last one.

300 wby mag? I'm going to agree with Scotts556 and go with the M102 Howitzer 105mm.

Nope its a 40mm Bofors saluting blank. It fires 200 grams of black powder! as for the other round its a 300 Rem SAUM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know the first one is a 17hmr....Why no 22lr in front of it? </div></div>

17s are like 22s for me... I find them every where. surprisingly I cant find any live .22 rounds. Also i dont own a .22lr. Every time I go to the range my buddy has plenty of them.