• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Arrested DUI

Here's a link to the ones who broke the news.

"Private matter", but she won't hesitate to tell people to go visit people at their private homes.

Last edited:
can't say I really blame him Id have to be ungodly drunk to sleep with her let alone allow it to open it's mouth in the same dwelling . guess he figured a cell is preferable to living with her . No , No you have to keep me I am begging you arest me . all while taking pot shots at the cops just to save you from going home and seeing that . I know there Is a book deal somewhere in that story .

WgqTYSqyKzxO.gif

I'm not sure that would work.
It would take a lot more than that for her to od.

Last week the archbishop denies Nancy Pelosi communion. This week her husband was so drunk he blew a stop sign and drove right into the path of Jesus, Jesus V. Lopez, a 48-year-old man driving a 2014 Jeep. Coincidence?

If Lopez wasn't an illegal, he is now, and will be only one to ever be sent back to Mexico by the Biden administration..

THAT... is just F'n CREEPY!! Mac😲
The only thing that is going to happen is that Napa police will be stripped of funding and punished.

Two-tier justice system as always.

Sirhr
Well, at least, we found the only Repub./Conservative cop in Napa Valley!
I guess, he had no choice, but, to cite him, after all, he caused an accident which probably caused bodily injury. Mac

Reactions: RUTGERS95
It's for the children!
Paul Pelosi was on his way to the local abortion clinic to pick up Nancy's weekly dead baby money for her re-election campaign which will kick off at Butcher Funeral Home later this month.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Did the arresting Officers receive their termination notice yet after the chief said are you two bozo's dumb or what do you know who you just arrested .......... His wife kills babies in her spare time .......